Originally Posted by NMiller
Better read your signature line again, lol. You might a done it all wrong.

I was WONDERING when someone was going to catch me on that and make mention. Congrats on being the first.

Yes, this gun is an anomoly for me but even a pretty rifles + speed kills snob like myself occasionally needs something a little more specialized. The Whelen pump with some extra magazines in my jacket or vest pockets will be a great set up for hunting Roosevelt Elk in the reprod and other thickly forested rainy country of far North Western Wa when I am again healthy enough to hunt those creatures in such country. This one, probably due to the great cut rifleing job in part, is a terrific shooter, too. I have a Burris 30mm tube 1-6x40mm scope atop it in Nightforce 8 screw 'tactical' (I am SO weary of that title being given to so much stuff, but that is what they are called) steel rings. I screwed down, loc tighted AND Gorrilla Glued my steel picatinny scope base to the reciever. It is never coming off without a lot of effort and a bit of judicious use of a heat gun or torch smile

This rifle is my poor mans replacement for the various model 71's in 348 and lever action 358's that I have had to sell off since becoming a Kidney Failure patient.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500