I have a 09 silverado. I know the owner of the dealership. He made 258 bucks on my truck and its worth today what I paid for it in 09. It has to many bells and whistles and I will never own another truck with carpet. I'm not crazy about it except it rides and drives better than any truck I have ever drove and the seats are so comfortable its like a easy chair. I haven't experienced the oil consumption but I know its a issue, I just hope mine doesn't do that.

I was going to buy a new tundra but I drove 2 or 3 and hated them. I drove a king rancher and it was sweet but they wanted a new price for it and it was used, and then there are were spark plug issues. I didn't even consider a dodge, hate'em, they're ugly as sin and I know to many people that have had tranny problems.

Like women they all got their issues you just gotta find the one with the issues you can deal with.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner