Oh, I apologize to Field Grade for the rash reply on my part.
I know he's a good guy, but I do get weary of being slammed for my place of residence.

I fully understand the term "California Mentality" where people from different states move in, whine, bitch and complain about their new surroundings, the politics, and culture, all the while actively working to change it to be just like where they left from.
I can understand the anger and frustration when long time residents and natives of traditional conservative western states see California license plates invading their precious home land.

I'd be pissed too.

It just sickens me to be lumped in with these f * c k s, I'm surrounded by them, I'm furious just about every day about what goes on in much of this state, but sadly I'm married to a woman who simply will not leave her family and life long friends.
I live on an island surrounded by liberalism, animal rights activists, environmentalists and anti gunners.

My "island" is a secluded valley where myself and my neighbors cling to our traditional values and lifestyles, sometimes I wish we lived in a worse location so my wife would be more willing to leave California... crazy

[Linked Image]

Most 24HCF members have gotten to know me a bit, sorry to bore you again with the same old song and dance...

Proud NRA Life Member