Originally Posted by Salmonella
Oh, I apologize to Field Grade for the rash reply on my part.
I know he's a good guy, but I do get weary of being slammed for my place of residence.

I fully understand the term "California Mentality" where people from different states move in, whine, bitch and complain about their new surroundings, the politics, and culture, all the while actively working to change it to be just like where they left from.
I can understand the anger and frustration when long time residents and natives of traditional conservative western states see California license plates invading their precious home land.

I'd be pissed too.

It just sickens me to be lumped in with these f * c k s, I'm surrounded by them, I'm furious just about every day about what goes on in much of this state, but sadly I'm married to a woman who simply will not leave her family and life long friends.
I live on an island surrounded by liberalism, animal rights activists, environmentalists and anti gunners.

My "island" is a secluded valley where myself and my neighbors cling to our traditional values and lifestyles, sometimes I wish we lived in a worse location so my wife would be more willing to leave California... crazy

[Linked Image]

Most 24HCF members have gotten to know me a bit, sorry to bore you again with the same old song and dance...

ya know Sal,

no one from California who is an outdoorsman, hunter and conservative needs to apologize to anyone...

Those that do, haven't spent any time there...

like many other states it has its large metro areas, full of left wing 'don't know crap' liberals....but there are plenty of farmers, and other hard working people all over the state...

So we have to put up with states that these leftist types dominate more in politics by outnumbering conservatives.. still no reason for an entire state to be condemned...or its residents all slandered and put down constantly...

Oregon, we have Potland, Salem, and Eugene and then the rest of us occupying the other 99.5 % of the state's geography...

Washington... Puget Sound, from Everett to Olympia and then the rest of the entire State...

Idaho has to face Boise Growing and Growning...

Nevada has Vegas and the rest of the state...

Colorado, has Denver, Boulder and then the rest of the state...

some of these finger pointers, condemning others based on what they think, is no better than the mind set of many of these liberals, and how they come to their conclusions...