Originally Posted by Bigfoot
Is there any difference in barrel diameter or barrel attachment between the 760, 7600 or model 6?

I ask because I've been kicking around reboring a -06 to a 12 or 14 twist 35 Whelen and JES reboring (who's a few hours away) only lists the 760, not the 7600 or model 6.

His site doesn't list an Email address or I'd ask him directly.

A co-worker is flying to the Gettysburg Penn area to deer hunt with his family next week. I told him to be on the lookout for a good -06 Rem pump while he's back there. Seems he'd never heard the Amish Machine Gun nickname before, I'll bet his brother has, this might give them a couple laughs.

Any preferences between the older or newer versions? I like the theoretical accuracy advantage of the 7600's telescoping pump over the barrel mounted 760's pump. Anything else to differentiate between them?

Have your friend check out Redding Hardware in GBurg and take a run over to Sell's in Hanover.

I hunted a farm on Red Rock Road for years and it was a real meat- packing plant. Marsh Creek ran right through the middle. My friend's place was used for some of the shots in the Gettysburg film they made a while back, including the opening scene where the Rebel scout fords the stream. That ford is the same place we used to cross in warm weather.

What fresh Hell is this?