I bought my T3SL in .308 to 'go with' my 700 5R. Wanted to clear up my reloading desk and keep things simple. If I hadn't already had a .308 I probably would've bought the regular T3 in 7-08 or .243. Wish to God they would come out with a fast twist SL in .243 so I could snag it! Might end up having to just buy a standard T3 or have one made.
"Unfortunately", the .308 is so light and accurate it's hard to justify relegating it to second place. cool

I am trying to get my buddy to buy a decent hunting rifle seeing as he is always borrowing one of mine. I'm attempting to talk him into a SS T3 in .243 so he can hunt rockchucks up to elk with one rifle. Of course, being the great friend I am I told him I would mount his scope, sight it in and do all the reloading for it in exchange for keeping it at my house till he needed to use it! laugh I'm pretty sure I can talk him into it!

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...