Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by battue
Wish you nothing but the best of hunts.

Iron City aka "Red Dot"? Boys that stuff will ruin your taste buds. Pick up some Yengling, try Black and Tan, and move up more than a little while still keeping it Pa true. grin

For crying out loud. That's all you PA boys think about is beer. My dad, who is full blooded Hungarian, is the same damn way. I always thought it was because of his heritage or maybe because that's all they drank in the Navy, but now I know it's because he's from PA. Happy hunting to all you PA guys....:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

There's much more to the hunt than drinking beer. We think about good times spent with friends and family, the hiss of an old woods stove as it come to life. Every camp has it's great traditions and memories. The characters that held court at the card table, the great meals, and memories of good friends who've gone on to hunt in a far better place. I have no doubt that Dad and the other members of the Olde Guard will be watching over us once again this fall. Maybe when I go draw for a jack to get the belly straight, they'll smile on me just a bit. It will mean way more to me if my boy notches his first tag. He is the last hope for keeping our camp going, if he chooses to. He has some big shoes to fill.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla