Moose meat ... colored ? Well after shooting 30 some odd moose over the years I�ve have never ran into this! Last years moose, packed rite and just taken from the freezer. Took out a small roast Sunday eve, kinda the size of a small nerf football, left it to thaw a hour or so, then instead of roasting it �whole� I did a bunch of �thin slices� to make a �sort of beef- with noodles in a cream sauce� as I cut each slice fell �.like slices of a bread loaf ��..�I seen a color, a sheen of sorts ,that looks like the gold dust/rainbow/green sheen of a fresh caught salmon/trout > all the way thru the whole thing ,but mostly on one side about the size of your/a thumb print, I could not rub it off it did not smell ��everything�s fine�.. so I season the meat up some by pouring on some soy sauce a bit of apple cider vinegar , a quick stir fry with a small sweet onion /cooked thru then added that to my sauce and hot egg noodles and into the oven toped with some cheese to add flavor and a crust �.it was good to go and we ate near � the pan �..this morning I toss us some lunches in Tupperware to have at lunch �hummm -something not rite �.sure enough I get to work > and more awake I mite add< �and pop open the container and I have what looks like purple meats in my dish??????? wtf???????????? I have no colored onions either /that the 1st thing I thought of . I have pics >at home and will try and post tonight....�.called wife and told her to �toss lunch� !! she looked at here sure enough ..purple �me �.I�m going to keep mine for pictures when I get home I will post them both �. Weird��..

I work harder than a ugly stripper....