Originally Posted by 4ager
There are way too many good, 100% Made in USA packs by very good companies and great people out there to throw money into a Chinese-made pack.

Lol. I love that line of arguement. Take a walk through your house and count the American made Vs Chinese made things you own.

Don't get me wrong I support going American made whenever it makes sense but show me a decent pack that is American made for $40-$50. I wouldn't have boughten the Tenzig if it hadn't been on sale but just for example I priced out a Kifaru DT1. From them with a few add ons the shopping cart price is almost $900.

Now I obviously know this isn't apple to apples or anything even close but merely an example. The Duplex frame is over $300 if I want any color besides black, foliage or coyote brown. Then I still have to buy some sort of bag to go on it..... In fact Kifaru charges just about as much to "Upgrade" to a camo pattern just on the duplex frame as I paid for my entire pack! Lol.

Like I said I am in the market for a kifaru and will own one before next October (or at least another that is of equal quality) but to say that because it is made in China it doesn't deserve a look a guy better take a walk through his house. Where do you suppose your tv, computer, cell phone or whatever you use is made? Like I said in my origional post, not a meat hauler by any means but for my type of hunting it makes a good day pack and I'm happy with my $40+ I spent on it. YMMV.

We all have opinions but origin of manufacture doesn't automatically mean it's junk. Just my opinion. Flame on!!

Reno

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.