I had a Jeff Cooper Scout and sold it. As soon as I shipped it I was wishing I hadn't. So a year or so later, I bought the Scout tactical model. Great rifle, but too heavy to lug around hunting. So I bought another Scout (black not Jeff Cooper model). I love these rifles. Both shoot under MOA easily with the right ammo. With the 1 in 12 twist, I haven't been able to get them to really shoot 165 or 168 grain pills all that well. But they love 150 grain, and will both shoot the same load. I'm getting 2850 out of the 19" barrel. I can work up a load on the heavy barrel and transfer that load to the shorter lighter barreled Scout, and it will shoot just as well. They are pricey, but I think you get your money's worth. This is my go to rifle, can carry 20 rounds on board, light and accurate, backup sights, dependable unless you use CCI primers. I recently picked up an AUG, fun factor 10. If anyone has questions about these rifles I'll be happy to reply, I've got quite a bit of experience with them.