Ok Monsignor,

This is gonna get tricky and confusing because we may not have the same version of the IPad, and also as fast as Apple changes and fuggs things up, we may not be running the latest update. I been burned by Apple a couple times with their update so I know Im not running the current 8 POS whatever.

Now,

Double clicking the power button at top shouldve took you to a screen where all the open apps shrink away and show up as smaller, floating screens, showing you whats open.
The screen may be black because
1)you have no wallpaper photo up, that shows all the time, but i dont know why you couldn't see any applications running,
2) unless you had nothing open and running. Try it while you are on and using the fire.

under Safari,

If you turned your cookies switch to NEVER, thats why you couldn't see the fire. You turned it back on, all good. It runs on cookies, whatever they are.

Do not track-turn to ON

Fraudulent website-turn to ON

Did any of Ricks suggestions or mine help? Like I said be ause things change and get shuffled so fast, its hard to instruct between two people, because as Op system update, they shuffle where and what things are. Things get dumped, combined, etc

Well keep at it, as much as I can help. Im pretty unsavy tho.

IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY, TURN OFF THE BLUETOOTH BUTTON. I found it conflicts with the load speed trying to run both the op and bt.. My tooth Button appears on its own near the very top of selections on the left side menu.

Go into your privacy button, and turn ON "limit ad tracking" under the advertising button.. That should stop some of the ads following your usage habits. It may help also with the fire. Not sure.

Last edited by WillARights; 12/25/14.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016