That sounds like what i call "the white screen of death"

All white, has grey writing for a message.

I get it all the friggin time., in about a half dozen different messages. I just hit the "back arrow" until the Fire fires up again. Some days are better than others.

Yes, the page hangs up constantly. Updating, etc etc does not fix it. Im pretty patient, mind of the hunter and all, but when it wont load. I quit, go on to other things,and come back in a few.

I dont twitter, i dont facebook, i dont podcast, iCloud is default loaded so I flipped all the switches under the icloud button to OFF; so none of those things are loaded on mine as applications.

Sounds like youre starting to run like everyone elses.

NOW DO THIS: hard shut down.

you have to occasionally do a HARD shut down, to let the pad think, rest, and do whatever it does to keep running. I don't know what it does.
Hold the slim button located on the bottom or top on the opposite end of the speaker end. Hold it down until you get a slide prompt asking you to shut down completely.

Do that and let it sit for a bit. Then hit that button again and fire the pad back up. Sometimes things get better. You gotta let it rest every couple days depending on usage.

Last edited by WillARights; 12/25/14.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016