These bows shoot like no other bow I have ever shot. They are butter smooth. Extremely shootable. Whisper quiet. Super easy to tune. And lightening fast. The cam system is extremely efficient. These bows handle heavy arrows very well without the large loss in velocity you see with some bows. Speed may not "matter" to some. But if I can shoot a heavy arrow and shoot it fast, im just that much more ahead of the game.They offer upgrade features at no extra cost that other companies charge hundreds for. Their customer service is second to none. Period. The owner of Obsession Bows takes a personal intrest in his customers. If you call Obsession, he will more than likely answer the phone. Try that with any of the other companies. And (like him or not), Obsession has the best lead designer in the archery industry. They aren't going anywhere. Plus unlike most companies, they offer a full lifetime transferable warranty. I could shoot and sell any bow i wish. I chose Obsession.

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff