Kurt,...I'm at a complete LOSS as to WTH we're supposed to be "putting aside" here.

I'm in complete AGREEMENT about tapered throats and compound leades,shooting like blue poison in BPCRs (you should take a long look at the chamber DWGs that Dave Kiff and I have noodled out over the years) I AGREE that loading ammo for RWE's Swede using the by-laws and codes associated with the theorum is the ticket.

I also KNOW that that thing was BORN to shoot a 210 gr (or thereabouts) Cupro Nickle jacketed slug. There WAS RUMORED to be a period during work up and initial "Conversions" that Christiana and the Steyr works WERE loaded with PP slugs,....and maybe that's what He's got here.

The .0275 Bump,than squishing down to a .323" Bore AIN"T gonna happen with any smokeless powder that I know of ( or would use). The original layout was about building the thing to shoot smokeless,....it's 'morphed".

Good input is good input,....and .0275" is and will remain a DIMENSION.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain