Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Pretty sharp response right there. I'm surprised you responded at all. wink

One thing I have noticed about all the popo I have spent time around, they can sit in the same room with a bunch of people railing on in regards to how abusive cops are, and sit quiet as if they have no opinion on what is being discussed.

When I ask "how can you sit there and listen to that schitt and not respond", they all pretty much seem resigned to the fact their response would make no difference, so WTF, why bother? smile It's there, it's never going away, so why waste the brainwaves. smile

So are you working a job that necessitates you being in federal court houses where officers are using their 5th Amendment privileges or is it some sort of hobby for you?

It's a hobby. I try to figure out which coffee joints the local cops hang out in, then every week or so I move a booth closer and try to buddy up to them. Buy em a few cups, pretty soon they'll wave when you see them around town...you want to talk about bonafides!

Well they like groupies so I am sure you are popular once they learn you will do anything they want.

Still doesn't explain how you are in federal courts so much considering that is the only place an officer will not comment when people are whining about police abusing civilians.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn