Originally Posted by eyeball
H
Originally Posted by Shag
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Carl_Ross
I wear contacts, and take them on backpack hunts.

I do carry a small mirror in case I need to take mine out & put them back in...............

MM
The Brunton Compass I take with me has a mirror.

Calvin,

I wear two week contacts for 3-4 months. Take 'em out every nite dirty fingers or not. Gently clean them in my palm once every two weeks. There's no way I'm gonna pay the extra coin for extended wear lenses. No reason too, its a scam. I have worn mine for up to 4 straight days but I don't like to. I just happened to be that tired.
goog bacterial keratitis

people tend to forget, and my ex was the worst in this regard, that the eyes are directly tied to the brain and really a piss poor idea to risk infection in them.....last i remember it cost me roughly $75 for 6 months worth of contacts....cant figure how my eyesight is worth trying to get 3 months out of a months use contacts to save $20 gets you anywhere, especially watching all the problems my ex had cause of the stupid chit she did with contacts before having lens replacement surgery....she did everything your not supposed to do with contacts and paid for it in sometimes severe physical pain damaging the surface of the eye and in doctors bills.....

granted i sometimes forget to swap and get an extra couple weeks out of a 4 week pair but my vision starts to decline before long due to the lens degrading and i need to swap anyways...

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books