No worries man. I totally get it. I wouldn't take on a project like that during hunting season either. I am much more into hunting then gun tweaking as well. But for me big game hunting generally is done by end of Novemeber and doesn't start up again until end of Feb to beginning of March....which gives me a few months to tinker with gun tweaking and working up loads before heading out again looking for things to kill. You likely have longer season down there than up here in AK. Doesn't hog hunting down there go year round? In that case just buy it and rock on.

I can totally appriecate the grab a gun and go mentality. Just figured it might be a slow time of year for you hunting wise as well and if thats the case order a couple parts online, install them (bolt handle and ti bolt handle) and then drop it off at a smith for a weekend to get it cut and recrowned. Its not super involved is all I am saying. But if you like the stock color and don't wanna fiddle with anything then for sure go for it.