safariclam,

Congratulations on kicking off The 2015 Kchuntfest in such epic fashion! Can't wait to read your obituary,so as to learn the Toxicology which fuels your Drug Addled Delusions. Gonna be a fhuqking riot and wellll beyond poignant,giving both Elvis and Michael Jackson serious runs for The Title!!! Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise" that your only move is to drop everyone's name but your's and wax eloquent with yet another Vagina Monolgue...while refraining ALL things The Rifle.

Perhaps you,Shrapnel and Shefire oughtta give thought to joining forces and "unleash" the Triple Twatt Trifecta,if only to set the stage for your Imagination and it's Pretend. Hilarious that you STUPID Fhuqks are unable to take notes and apply same,yet "think" that freelancing your "experience","knowledge" and "results" quantifies anything other than a humor quotient?!? Bless your hearts.

You Drooling Clueless Dumbfhuqks are an UBER hoot and here's to the sanctity of oblivious humor,which equally grants opportunity for Coke Bottles and Blinders...so you can showcase your "talents". Hit me with an addy and I'll send funds,as a cornerstone to arrange you Amazingly Inept Kchunts in a group photo,as THE ultimate Drooling Dumbfhuqk Post Card. You sappy kchunts could make millions,on accident. Laffin'!

I'm fhuqking crying I'm laughing soooooooooooooooooo hard!

Rather enjoyed the portion,in which drop/drift and impact velocity are moot!

Just what might you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqks conjure up next?!?

Do NOT let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunts as you feverishly take Stupidity to places it's never been before.

Go FULL Secret Squirrel and group PM,less the highly vaunted Imaginary Pretend Ignore Clause...slowing the velocity of your high-heels down,in their ominous pitty-patter as you race to hold your breaths and teach the World yet another "lesson".

Laffin'!

Fhuqking funnier yet,PLEASE find me "mistaken"!

Wow +P+!!!