Sometimes it's about making more money and sometimes it's about making someone more happy. I'll give you an example, but not be too specific here. Recently I listed one of my old rifles on GB and a friend here saw it was listed there. I had a starting price of $1,700.00 and after the first day, I had 12 guys watching it. After three days I had 21 people "watching" it. I stopped the auction early to sell to a guy here and he's loving the rifle. I also sold it for way less than the starting price listed above. As a seller, you have the option to go either way.

I'll also add that I've bought a rifle from desertmuledeer and he is one of the good guys here. He's a man of his word and actually held a rifle for me until I could scrape up enough money to pay for it. He's very good about describing his rifles and will let you know of anything out of the ordinary with anything he sells, if he sees it or is aware of it. The rifle I bought from him was a fairly new FN model 70 Extreme Weather that had sloppy bedding from the factory. He let me know about that and I reassured him I could take care of the problem wink . He's a stand up guy as far as I'm concerned...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA