Originally Posted by JasonH
Really hate to see folks bashing a product before they even hold one. Everybody deserves a chance. These rifles have the right pedigree to be potentially really nice. I would imagine they will be on par with the nosler patriot and similar rifles. Also, why is a 1:10 twist for a .243 bad? Isn't that pretty much the industry standard?

I'm onboard with you regarding this new company and Mark Bansner's reputation. I doubt that he'll let a POS go out with his name and well deserved reputation attached to it and if that turns out to be the case down the road, he'll either detach himself from the venture or try his hardest to make things right. His stocks are among the best and the Ed Brown 704 action was great also. As far as the twist rate in the 243 is concerned, if enough people bitch and moan about it, they'll probably change that as well to a 1-9". Unless the barrels turn out to be junk, I'd say they are bringing all the right stuff together to make a fine rifle at a very reasonable price.