I'm a RH/LED shooter, and have been for 20 years. When I started, I bought a bow at K-mart... there wasn't any "pro shop staff" to tell me I should be shooting left handed, nor did I know that one eye would be dominant. I just figured I was right handed, so I should shoot a right handed bow. Seems logical, right?

Well, if I were to do it all over again, I would start off left handed. Yes, I've made it work, and I usually shoot pretty well. However, during my hunting adventures, I've had two missed opportunities on quick shots at great animals, because I didn't "force" dominancy (by closing left eye). The first was a big muley buck that I missed by 3 feet (yes, it makes that much difference), and the second was a BIG bear this past season, standing, at 15 yards. I didn't even let that arrow go because I knew the sight picture wasn't right, and it wasn't going to work. Usually, there's plenty of time to get things straight (it only takes a fraction of a second), but for me, instinct takes over on quick shots, and sometimes it just doesn't work.

It's ultimately your call, but I'd exchange the bow for the left handed model. Someday I'll take my own advise, too...