I'll help ya a little, Cross.

Here's Spanky's "people."
[Linked Image]

Naw, you've got your files mixed up, ....easy enough to do on these lower grade computers that us working class types are stuck with. I hear that Spanky's computer desk has a built in combination douche bag / bidet, designed and patented by a tormented Lithuanian idiot savant, before he committed suicide by jumping into a crucible of molten pig iron.

Anyway, the pic you posted is of Kent and I,.....few here are aware that we were twins, separated by the winds of a cruel and hitherto unrevealed twist of fate, many years ago. We both matured at a very young age,....I'm the one with the good haircut, Kent was always a bit scruffy back than,.....though his behavior and personal hygiene have markedly improved over the years.

HERE is a pic of Spanky and his people,....IIRC he's the second one in from the left, sporting his endearing and winning smile.

[Linked Image]

I would sure hire that little beaut on the far right in a heartbeat, he could run around under Semis and larger mobile equipment doing grease jobs and brake checks with none of the attendant lost time involved with creepers or hoists, couldn't he?
If he were interested, he'd be GREAT for picking berries on the lower part of our trellises, too.

Alas, He's the director of marketing for the low grade swill that this outfit is brewing in old radiators, and plastic septic tanks.

Glad I could clear up any confusion, and feel free to contact me, anytime.

I don't have any 'people', so may be a while getting back to you.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 01/21/15.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain