I've put together around 7-8 10/22 for our family that included 4 sons. Each son left the home when they moved out with a modified 10/22.

I would put Hogue overmolded stocks on them and either Butler Creek barrels or Elysium barrels and later found out that Elysium was making the barrels for Butler Creek. These rifles would almost always shot .5-.75 at 75 yards with CCI Mini Mags and would usually stay under 1.25" at 75 yards with plinking ammo.

The last one I put together had the polymer trigger group and when I got it new I took it apart and added the stock and the barrel and lubed the trigger parts with CLP before putting the scope on it or even shooting it. I wish I could remember where I applied the lube because this trigger went from heavy and gritty to smooth and light. We have an older 10/22 that was modified as above with about 17,000-20,000 rounds trough it and the triggers now in those two rifles are about the same. One from extensive use and cleaning and the other from lubing it..............where ????