Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
BSA, What is a golf ball gun??? We have shot golf balls with pistols.. The only kind of golf that ever interested me.. A new game or sport?????

Yeah, we shoot against each other. The object of the game is to shoot 5 golf balls (that are individually suspended by a string)off a string before the other guy shoots his off. It's a lot of fun because sometimes the glue that holds the string on doesn't want to let go and the ball spins around the stand. We do a lot of shooting like this where you are shooting against another person. Some guys can't take the pressure and really screw up. Others keep their calm and cool and walk away with the money.. Kind of like our bowling pin shoots we have with our pistols.. We set the balls out at 50 yards, that's why I keep my rimfires zeroed in for 50 yards. I have shot my chuckster 22 mag and taken money home because it's so accurate. Even though it's a bolt action, if you make your shots count you can win the event. The 10-22's definitely have an advantage because of their speed, but we are only allowed to keep 5 rounds in the magazine. If we don't shoot the golf balls off with the first 5 shots, we have to reload our magazines. This all goes back to "make that first shot count"!!!!

Even though this is about the 10-22, this is how my chuckster shoots and how it's dialed in for this particular event:

[Linked Image]

This is the Federal 50gr. HP load. It knocks the hell out of golf balls and also works great on yotes.. wyocoyotehunter, this is the only golf I like as well...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA