Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by heavywalker
As a fan of the Hawks I can say that the ending did suck, but it was a great game and a great season. However the one play did not decide that game. If the defense makes one stop in the 4th quarter, if Kearse doesn't drop the 3rd down pass on the sideline, if, if, if....

Bottom line is the Pats won and they deserved it, they made the plays when it counted.

I wanted the Pats to win to shut up Oh!Cock! and varmintgayboy. That part has worked. smile

It is said that Alaska is Seahawk country. We were flying Sunday. Hell, Ak Air offered priority boarding to anyone wearing a 'Hawk #3 jersey on Sunday! Not so much Seahawk country it seems!

I didn't have a dog yesterday and wanted a good game. We got that.

I do feel back for the good guys like you though, HW. Seahawks are a good team.

I rooted for the Pats for the same reason.

Being a staunch Packer fan I was naturally more than a bit upset the way the NFC championship game turned out but like HW I have to admit the Pack didn't do enough to win while the Hawks did.

I probably would have leaned towards the Hawks yesterday, just because Wilson came from Wisconsin University, were it not for the two folks on here and a few more like them which reside around me. I can put up with most any trash talk but some of it was just a bit too over the top for me to stomach.

As it was, it was a great game and my hat is off to the good Hawk fans who have accepted what happened and not carried on about it. I do know how they feel. I look forward to watching the Pack next year as I'm sure good Hawk fans do watching their team. See you then. smile

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink