Update.
Well the darn thing is spooky accurate with Black Hills' cowboy load, which should be a good small game load. The old Federal 85gr HP that I had didn't shoot as well, about 2" at 10yd versus the BH one nickle sized hole at the same distance.
I has almost zero recoil, and a nice trigger both SA and DA as I've come to expect from Kframe guns. It does have a hell of a sharp report and a fair sized fireball with the Federal load.

I got everything I need to get started loading headed my way this week. Hornady Titanium Nitride die set, a stack of Starline brass, and a 90gr SWC mold and lubrisizer die.

I slugged the bore and gauged the cylinder throats last week. Throats are a perfectly matched .3145 for all six and the bore mics .314. Looks like I'm going to have to hone my sizer die out though, the only one I could find in stock was an RCBS .313, shouldn't be a problem though.

I ended up with a Lee mold to start with, not my favorite but I have a couple I make good bullets with, they just seem to give me a little more trouble than my Lyman and RCBS molds. I'm keeping an eye out for a deal on a used RCBS or an old Lyman 3118.

Can't wait to get out an bust some bunnies with this little rascal, need to round up a holster somewhere too.