Having only shot one from the list, and held maybe 3, take it for what it's worth. When I picked up my 84m I was a bit reluctant and wondering if this was a good way to spend $900. In the years since, I have come to really appreciate what that rifle offers. First of all, it's a hunting rifle for those staying in the typical shot ranges of <500 yds. In the steep mountains at high elevations it is extraordinary how much nicer it is to carry a sub-6lb rifle. I've run marathons and regularly lift. It's not a fitness thing, but rather a comfort thing. With a carbon-Kevlar stock and stainless construction it has proven to handle the elements exceptionally well. Mine has been soaked, frozen banged off rocks. No problems whatsoever. While I've never had an issue with push feed, the controlled round feed is a nice to have. The three position safety is very nice. Lastly, it fits like a glove, points like a Magic wand and it is very accurate and that is what really matters once you finally find that elk. There may be other great rifles, but after a few years with my 84m I know it is included in the list of great rifles.