Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by safariman
How about one of the RIA 1911 combo guns in 9mm and 22TCM? Over 2,000fps from a 1911 sized pistol sounds like a whole bunch of fun to me. On my short list of guns to get.

He never said he wanted schit.

My RIA 10mm is a better pistol than my Colt Delta Elite was. And is a darned fine piece.

I have heard, via this forum, that RIA QC seems to have dropped off though. They may not be the gems that mine from a year or more ago is.

But even if a 9mm/22TCM RIA needed some polishing to be perfect, the fun factor and ease of shooting plus low cost of shooting and owning would still be way up there IMO.

You're full of it.

There's NO way an RIA is or was a better piece than a Delta was, especially after you got all manner of work done to the Delta (for free or cheap, because you were "sick/dying").

The dude didn't ask what f'ked up pipe dream you might be having in regard to fantasies about "punching armor" or "SHTF, briefcase carrying multiple handguns" or "covering your wife as she fetches water". The OP actually has a concept of reality and is asking about handguns he can use and use well.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.