Originally Posted by MuskegMan

I heard you can rent a hunting rifle from your PH . . .

You can take a taxi to a car rental outfit to rent a car to get you to the airport, so you don't need to own a car.

You can rent a seat on an airplane to get you to your destination, so you don't obviously don't need an airplane.

You can rent a room in a motel once you get there until your PH takes you to the hunting area, so you don't need to buy a house or apartment in some foreign country.

Geez, it's all working out.

However, after saving for years to purchase a rifle or two for just such an occasion, weeks or months on load development and practice, why would I want to leave my firearms at home so I can rent something I'm not familiar with simply because of bureaucratic bullşit implemented with no other purpose than to make it as difficult as possible to bring my own firearms?

Especially if one has the intention of returning several times or has already been there and has already planned a return trip with their own firearms.

For that matter, why don't we all just sell our firearms and rent those we want to use when we feel like going hunting or out for a target practice day? Great plan.

How many obama supporters does it take to change a light bulb? None, they prefer to remain in the dark.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

George Bernard Shaw

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~