Originally Posted by firstcoueswas80
Bill,

Maybe I am in the minority here, but I would be interested in seeing a book from you about writing books. Your experiences with these gentleman that clearly have more experience hunting around the world in one week then I will ever have in my life. I would think that could be an interesting read.

Casey

Thanks, Casey. Don't know if I could interest a publisher in buying such a book. My specialty niche is helping others prepare manuscripts about their lives as hunters. "Sixty Years A Hunter" is my only book about my personal experiences.

You are correct about my clients. All had done more hunting in more places for more types of animals than most hunters have ever heard of. Their trophy rooms put many natural history museums to shame.

All except three were self-made men who took risks that paid off early in their lives. All but one are/were great people and a pleasure to work with, and we came away from writing their memoirs as friends.

I'll be 80 in just 17 months, and don't know how many books I'll do after finishing the two I've contracts for this year.

Bill Quimby