First off I'll admit to having way too many 22 rimfire rifles. That said, my CZ 452s and 455s are great, my Rugers strong, etc. I'll also throw out a disclaimer for not having any higher end 22s like Anschutz or Coopers. Therefore I can't say that any I have are better.

Point of this mess is to urge you to take a look at the Browning T-Bolts. I picked up a new T-Bolt on an impulse buy and am loving it. It is just as accurate as my CZs and it has a nice walnut stock with wrap around checkering, recessed crown, externally adjustable trigger and tang safety. The "double helix" magazine allows for a very slim fore end and the rifle is very light weight and balances perfectly with a Burris FFII 3-9x40 mounted in Talley lights.

The T-Bolt felt a bit rough at first but is smoothing out nicely with use. It can be operated very quickly.

I am currently resisting the urge to get another in 17HMR.

Only negative I can come up with is the cost of spare magazines, but that can be said for most rifles these days.

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)