Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Originally Posted by ironbender
A cold with treatment usually resolves in about a week and a half.

If a cold is not treated, it usually resolves in about 10 days.

Your choice.

And the difference between 10 days and a week and a half is?

He needed the 'tongue in cheek' smiley face after that post. Those two being one in the same was exactly his point.

I have heard this viewpoint expressed before, but I have seen God heal people from far worse, in an instant. This is why I covet the prayers more than the tips and suggestions but with the stakes so high here, I will be aggresively employing BOTH.

In the past hour since I logged on I have downed two cups of the hot Slippery Elm Tea with lemon, Cayenne pepper and honey added. And prayed much. FWIW, I am feeling quite a bit better right now! smile

Have to rise and shine for the rest of the day in one hour, so this is all for right now.

Today will have asphaltangel and me loading up a very few remaining items, then rolling our now home away from home for 5-6 weeks Ford Diesel pickup and 30 foot ( and WIDE, too! equipped with a real living room including a full sized sofa and swiveling recliner grin ) 5th wheel camping trailer. Diagonally, pretty much all the way across this beautiful state to the "Trailer Inn" RV park.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500