Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by GunGeek
... much of the clothing is protective. Of course the chick wearing chaps with a thong and a halter top, not so much,

Oh, but it IS protective! Her outfit establishes and maintains her social position as a Hot Bitch, with all the rights and priveleges (money and power) attaining thereto. Far be it from me to argue with her. grin

I was on my way to a state pistol match many years ago, driving down I-90 from Madison WI to Lacrosse on a Friday afternoon. I passed a couple on a big geezer glider: the guy was a decent-looking 40ish guy, but the gal behind him was drop-dead gorgeous, dressed in a very tight and very short pair of cutoff jeans and a flimsy bikini top that showed off better than 70% of the surface area of her very large, very firm and very obviously recently augmented titties. They were not wearing any protective clothing/equipment other than their sunglasses.

I passed that couple half a dozen times, hoping to get their attention so I could engage them in a roadside discussion about the wisdom of wearing protective gear... but somehow I just couldn't keep my concentration every time I passed and looked at those delicious ta-ta's...
Truely there are some boobie surgeons worth their salt...not many, but every now and again I see some non OEM bolt on equipment that is truly outstanding; to the point that it's hard to tell it wasn't OEM.