BSA, thanks for the pics. I can see you like your scopes a bit forward from where I've got this one.

I downloaded pics of hardwerk's and his son's gun and examined them blown up in high-def and exactly where I have the scope at right now is nearly identical to those 2 rifles.

I did take it outside tonight, checking out the view through the scope. Eye relief is just about perfect, and that glass.. Zoomed in on a stop sign ~ 150 yds away. To say I was all smiles would be an understatement. If I can scoot the scope forward a smidge, I will, if for no other reason than to gain a little more clearance on the forward mount.

I've been up to my azz in alligators after my truck broke down on the way to work Saturday. My buddy and I looked at it with his Actron, but couldn't definitively i.d. the problem, but we picked up some codes for the shop to work with. With the holiday weekend, was finally able to get it into a decent shop here close to my house this evening after work.

After some schitball trying to steal my Harley the week before, I'd have to say when it rains, it pours. Azzhole couldn't get it started, so just dumped it in my swale, putting the first fair sized scratch it's ever had in the front fender. About 1 1/2". I've owned that bike for going on 19 yrs since new. I was feeling pretty damn ornery that day.

Thanking God daily that I got it back in one piece, and also that I didn't catch the scumbag in the process, 'cause he'd have been a dead thief and I'd be up to my eye sockets in legal problems.

Last edited by local_dirt; 05/26/15.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH