Jim, a little plastic and you'll be tapped in laugh

I had mine out this week-end for some limited shooting. SK match was a great ammo choice. Wolf MT wasn't bad, but SK printed 5-consectutive groups under 0.5". Still too soon to say this is a 1/2" rifle, but it looks promising. I topped it with a 3-9x AO Leupold RF scope in Warne rings. It may be damn close to becoming a favorite of mine. These groups were obtained with (3) and without (2) the set trigger. Only fired one group @ 100 yards with it. It went 1.25-ish for five rounds so there is really NOTHING that can be said about its precision at that range with that ammo. Nice thing is the scope has plenty of goes upsa for shooting matches at 100 yards meaning a base is not needed.

A year ago, I woulda said CZ ... why? Now I own a 452 Military Specical and 453's in Varmint and American trim. I'm now like, why not? Funny thing was I didn't originally like these rifle due to the cheesy trigger guard, I can like with'em now. As I stated earlier, the safety is no biggie as I rarely use'em. I typically walk with an empty chamber and learned to shoot in a model 25, which has a backwards safety.

Visa = Tapped in laugh

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...