Originally Posted by local_dirt
Dumb ass down the street from me has a big azz dog that "just gets off the leash" (BS) that has come after me twice. Once when I was taking a walk around 6-7 p.m. and only had a knife (before I started carrying the .38 with me, too) and another time crossing my buddy's yard across the street about same time of day. Had my PM9 loaded with HP's on me then.
Mind you, this dog has been the center of other confrontations, including one where he tore up my buddy's dog, also named Buddy and looks almost identical to Hawk's.

On both occasions with him charging me, he's not barking or growling until he starts getting close. If you know dogs, you know that's not a good sign. The first time when I'm on my walk, I tell the 2 druggie lesbo dancers that live at the idiot's house I'll cut his ph'uggin throat if he tries to bite me. The second time I don't say schit and just pull out my gun and put the front sight on his noggin', waiting for him to get close enough to make sure the job got done. Same result both times, simultaneously screaming at me not to kill him, they're gonna sue me BS, and screaming at the dog, calling him off.

These azzholes actually think the schit is funny. I told my buddy to flip the ph ukker a magic meatball.

If you don't want to kill it, get a can of bear spray and let 'er rip next time.

Note his behavior next time he sees you.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house