Campfire Member
Campfire Member
That is UBER! Sign me up!

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RUNNINIRON
Two points:

1. The bankruptcy is over and done and will not be reopened. Mr. Mundy informs that he has received nothing from anyone on this site which is logical as to do so would require the informer to identify himself which would provide Mark a vehicle for a civil suit against that person. Like all blogs, this site has a lot of hot air but no one is going to identify themselves and end up in a nasty lawsuit unless they are a complete dunce.

2. My Brother-in law is in the silk screened T-Shirt business and could produce a Safariman T-Shirt. The minimum order would be 300. The design is the responsibility of whomever orders them and must be accompanied by a "hold harmless" document in case Mark decides to take legal action against whomever initiates the design and order. Cost including the screen would be $3500.00 paid in advance. These are high quality "Ts" supplied by Haynes and the silk screen process will stand many washings. Given the unique nature of these shirts they should sell easily @ $20.00 each. PayPal is welcome for initial payment.

Larry Root resurfaces, again.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nice SWAG, 4ager but everyone is not this guy you seem to have a hardon for.

BTW, you want to put up the $ for the Ts ?......... Thought so.

Good comment on troops....... too bad you had to steal it........ you served in what branch ? where ? when ?...............Thought so.

Those who actually have known Mark for many years have little respect for you and the other smear merchants smacking a good guy when he's down.

Real tough hiding on the net but never show your face. I'm sure Mark would enjoy sitting down over a cup of Java to hear your wisdom. 9500 posts and even hiding where you hang your hat............sad,sad,sad.

Back to lurking, Ciao.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Good comment on troops....... too bad you had to steal it........ you served in what branch ? where ? when ?...............Thought so.

Those who actually have known Mark for many years have little respect for you and the other smear merchants smacking a good guy when he's down.

Real tough hiding on the net but never show your face. I'm sure Mark would enjoy sitting down over a cup of Java to hear your wisdom. 9500 posts and even hiding where you hang your hat............sad,sad,sad.

Back to lurking, Ciao.

Yep, no doubt about it...Larry "cum guzzler" Root is back again

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I was kinda thinking of a shirt that says "SAFARIMAN" The Man, The Myth, The Con-Artist. On second thought, instead of putting it on a T shirt we could print this on Depends diapers for the elderly. The back of it could say I bought an annuity from Safariman and all I got was these Depends diapers.

Last edited by fredhorace77; 06/13/15.
IC B2

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by fredhorace77
If someone is interested in making a Safariman T-shirt I'm up for a purchase of an XL size.

whistle
[Linked Image]
This freaking ROCKS!!!. heck these could even be made into Onezies for little babies.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're wrong on your first "point" rooty toot.

Second point is laughable... always ready to try and make a buck aren't you?!

As per usual, you're quick to flap your diseased gums about sheit you have absolutely no first hand knowledge, let alone a clue about.

Apparently you're not aware that 4ager and Claiborne have a "history". They know one another well. Not everyone hides under their bed or in the closet pissing themselves like YOU old girl... (you have your anonymous IP proxy working overtime!)

Yes, going back to lurking under the radar would be in your best interest Lawrence. Your place in the corner wearing your well earned dunce cap suites you better than wading in spouting off your lies and delusional paranoid musings and rants.

Now, GFY you pompous dolt. [Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

After all the crooked,lying, cheezy underhanded chit that the aborted afterbirth known as your buddy 'safariman' has pulled here and been proven I for the life of me cannot understand how any decent honest person could defend that chithead????? To defend him IMHO puts those people in the same nest or even worse. Kinda like a crooked cop!!!!

Someone should make 'safariman' condoms instead of T's. Like bangin a fat ugly chick 'Screwum until it hurts then deny it ever happened' or 'Screwing old ladies, take their dignity and their money'!!!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Coincidence?

A couple of weeks ago when some new member posting with the screen name, "laraza", started spouting off and making threats got zapped, everyone of his posts automatically changed to a member with screen name, "oldman1942".

Now this most recent character using the screen name, "runniniron", shows up posting pretty much the same spiel as "laraza", and just so happens to have registered for membership on 6/1/15, the very same day, "oldman1942", made his last post.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SDWhirlwind

After all the crooked,lying, cheezy underhanded chit that the aborted afterbirth known as your buddy 'safariman' has pulled here and been proven I for the life of me cannot understand how any decent honest person could defend that chithead????? To defend him IMHO puts those people in the same nest or even worse. Kinda like a crooked cop!!!!

Someone should make 'safariman' condoms instead of T's. Like bangin a fat ugly chick 'Screwum until it hurts then deny it ever happened' or 'Screwing old ladies, take their dignity and their money'!!!

The hiy defending him is anything but "decent and honest"....let alone sane and normal

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by joken2
Coincidence?

A couple of weeks ago when some new member posting with the screen name, "laraza", started spouting off and making threats got zapped, everyone of his posts automatically changed to a member with screen name, "oldman1942".

Now this most recent character using the screen name, "runniniron", shows up posting pretty much the same spiel as "laraza", and just so happens to have registered for membership on 6/1/15, the very same day, "oldman1942", made his last post.

Welcome to the world of Larry Root

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Two points:

1. The bankruptcy is over and done and will not be reopened. Mr. Mundy informs that he has received nothing from anyone on this site which is logical as to do so would require the informer to identify himself which would provide Mark a vehicle for a civil suit against that person. Like all blogs, this site has a lot of hot air but no one is going to identify themselves and end up in a nasty lawsuit unless they are a complete dunce.

2. My Brother-in law is in the silk screened T-Shirt business and could produce a Safariman T-Shirt. The minimum order would be 300. The design is the responsibility of whomever orders them and must be accompanied by a "hold harmless" document in case Mark decides to take legal action against whomever initiates the design and order. Cost including the screen would be $3500.00 paid in advance. These are high quality "Ts" supplied by Haynes and the silk screen process will stand many washings. Given the unique nature of these shirts they should sell easily @ $20.00 each. PayPal is welcome for initial payment.

Of course Mr. Mundy wouldn't have heard from anyone on this site. Why would he? The attorney in question is JOHN D. MUNDING, not MUNDY!

If you want to contact him, his email address is mundingcrumb-munding.com. Or you could call at his law firm, Crumb & Munding at 509-624-6464, monday thru friday.

Geez, you must be as dumb as a bucket of rocks! If you're going to try to scare people, you could, at least, do a little homework and get the attorney's name right.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Two points:

Of course Mr. Mundy wouldn't have heard from anyone on this site. Why would he? The attorney in question is JOHN D. MUNDING, not MUNDY!

If you want to contact him, his email address is mundingcrumb-munding.com. Or you could call at his law firm, Crumb & Munding at 509-624-6464, monday thru friday.

Geez, you must be as dumb as a bucket of rocks! If you're going to try to scare people, you could, at least, do a little homework and get the attorney's name right.

You really didn't think he was that smart did you, always makes mistakes, that is how you can tell who he actually is.
he is like the little kid hiding behind his hands and thinking the adults can't see him.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[bleep] next time I'm going through Pinedale I need to ask if they know of Larry Root... Which should be in November...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Back to lurking, Ciao.

Yep, definitely Larry Root.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 79S
[bleep] next time I'm going through Pinedale I need to ask if they know of Larry Root... Which should be in November...

Careful, he is going to have the Sheriff, the FBI, the CIA, the PTA, the 4H and his knitting club posted up looking for you! You may enter Pinedale but you may never leave!

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
Originally Posted by 79S

Careful, he is going to have the Sheriff, the FBI, the CIA, the PTA, the 4H and his knitting club posted up looking for you! You may enter Pinedale but you may never leave!

I will take you with me LOL...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gotta say it's a howl. A simple ISP search would prove that this "Larry Root" ,you seem terrified of, is not me. Mark is also getting a huge laugh out of watching you flail around.

Sorry about my typing error on the bankruptcy trustee ...... the point remains none of you windbags have contacted him to try and further punish Mark. Funny how you view yourselves as the secret police while too afraid to let out your identities to the trustee.

"Finding" this Larry Root" in Pinedale should not tax your limited intelligence too far. Mark says he is in the phone book as he has chatted with him. He also said the empty threats to go and visit "Larry Root" (as well as him) have a long history on this blog and have, of course, come to nothing. In Wyoming, (or any free state) nobody shows up at anyone's door unannounced making threats. Really bad idea.

The T shirt offer remains opens but as with the bankruptcy, none of you have stepped up to accept the offer and start the ball rolling. Some how I doubt it will go anywhere.

Meanwhile y'all are entertaining.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
somebody should send Larry some flowers.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by joken2
Coincidence?

Welcome to the world of Larry Root

Yep, I see what you mean now.

Curious ain't it how according to oldman1942's profile
the 'Last Online' there shows he has not logged on since 02/03/11, but yet his post history shows posts still being made by him all the way up to 06/01/15.

oldman1942 (Member #25094)
User
Registered On: 09/15/09 02:32 PM

Last edited by joken2; 06/14/15.
Page 38 of 62 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 56 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,040
Posts18,500,763
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.