Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 39 of 62 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 61 62
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RUNNINIRON
Gotta say it's a howl. A simple ISP search would prove that this "Larry Root" ,you seem terrified of, is not me. Mark is also getting a huge laugh out of watching you flail around.

Sorry about my typing error on the bankruptcy trustee ...... the point remains none of you windbags have contacted him to try and further punish Mark. Funny how you view yourselves as the secret police while too afraid to let out your identities to the trustee.

"Finding" this Larry Root" in Pinedale should not tax your limited intelligence too far. Mark says he is in the phone book as he has chatted with him. He also said the empty threats to go and visit "Larry Root" (as well as him) have a long history on this blog and have, of course, come to nothing. In Wyoming, (or any free state) nobody shows up at anyone's door unannounced making threats. Really bad idea.

The T shirt offer remains opens but as with the bankruptcy, none of you have stepped up to accept the offer and start the ball rolling. Some how I doubt it will go anywhere.

Meanwhile y'all are entertaining.

Larry, you remain amazingly full of schit and just as amazingly wrong (on a myriad of issues).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sure he would appreciate some from you but that would out you, now would it not ?

Mark (who keeps track of old stuff on this site) tells me some guy named Robert Brown in Edmond OK owes "Larry Root" $10,000 for some wager made but welched on. Seems he too was going to visit Pinedale but, of course, never showed up. Probably a smart move on his part.

Amusing how there are so many little boys pretending to be men on the internet. Without it, they would still be leading lives of quiet desperation.
Henry David Thoreau — ‘Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.’

Sure there are no Thoreau readers here !

"Running in ever smaller circles until you find your head up your azz."

When you go on your road trip be sure to stop and see Mark and me as well. We'll have the coffee scalding hot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sure he would appreciate some from you but that would out you, now would it not ?

Mark (who keeps track of old stuff on this site) tells me some guy named Robert Brown in Edmond OK owes "Larry Root" $10,000 for some wager made but welched on. Seems he too was going to visit Pinedale but, of course, never showed up. Probably a smart move on his part.

Amusing how there are so many little boys pretending to be men on the internet. Without it, they would still be leading lives of quiet desperation.
Henry David Thoreau — ‘Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.’

When you go on your road trip be sure to stop and see Mark and me as well. We'll have the coffee scalding hot.

Mark knows me; and I know him. He also knows that I don't bluff and that what I posted about him is dead cold fact.

Larry, you've never met Mark; you only know him from this site and haven't a clue. That's been proven time and again.

As for no one contacting the trustee... yeah, keep thinking that. I'd lay odds that at least three people have (no, you'll not know who) to date and that number is likely to grow. Evidence to reopen the bankruptcy exists in Mark's own words about assets he had prior to, through, and post bankruptcy that were not disclosed on his affidavits and statements. That, alone, is perjury and plenty for a trustee to reopen the case along with a myriad other options if he so chooses. Compound that with Sherri's mother recently passing (God rest her), and any inheritance received by them or due them within six months MUST be disclosed to the Trustee. Odds are that hasn't happened, either, as it would be subject to the bankruptcy and due their creditors and not them. When the IRS is one of your main creditors, they don't take kindly to the hiding of assets.

Even though you haven't a clue, and never had, perhaps you can educate yourself.

Start here, Larry: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/bankruptcy-trustee-suspects-fraud.html

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by joken2
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Coincidence?

A couple of weeks ago when some new member posting with the screen name, "laraza", started spouting off and making threats got zapped, everyone of his posts automatically changed to a member with screen name, "oldman1942".

Now this most recent character using the screen name, "runniniron", shows up posting pretty much the same spiel as "laraza", and just so happens to have registered for membership on 6/1/15, the very same day, "oldman1942", made his last post.

Welcome to the world of Larry Root

Yep, I see what you mean now.

Curious ain't it how according to oldman1942's profile
the 'Last Online' there shows he has not logged on since 02/03/11, but yet his post history shows posts still being made by him all the way up to 06/01/15.

oldman1942 (Member #25094)
User
Registered On: 09/15/09 02:32 PM
Rick merges his new screen name in with the oldman one each time he band the new account.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Coincidence?

A couple of weeks ago when some new member posting with the screen name, "laraza", started spouting off and making threats got zapped, everyone of his posts automatically changed to a member with screen name, "oldman1942".

Now this most recent character using the screen name, "runniniron", shows up posting pretty much the same spiel as "laraza", and just so happens to have registered for membership on 6/1/15, the very same day, "oldman1942", made his last post.

Welcome to the world of Larry Root

Yep, I see what you mean now.

Curious ain't it how according to oldman1942's profile
the 'Last Online' there shows he has not logged on since 02/03/11, but yet his post history shows posts still being made by him all the way up to 06/01/15.

oldman1942 (Member #25094)
User
Registered On: 09/15/09 02:32 PM
Rick merges his new screen name in with the oldman one each time he band the new account.

That makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I love you how you refer to yourself in third person LOL.. It is kind of creepy too and leave Bricktop out of this...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
larry just wanted to hi jack this thread because he's upset Mark is getting all the attention.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A very strange disturbed man and now acting in 3rd person.I feel sorry for him because to keep coming back acting strange and stranger he must be sad and lonely.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Think about it this way:

If you were a creditor and one of your debtors sought relief via bankruptcy, wouldn't you expect him/her to be 100% honest in his/her disclosure of assets? And, if someone who had no standing in the bankruptcy was aware of allegations that the debtor was hiding assets, wouldn't you appreciate that person (or persons) coming forward to alert the trustee? It falls upon the trustee to investigate the allegations, but he/she can't investigate that which he/she is unaware of.

For me, it comes down to this: The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - attributed to John F. Kennedy, paraphrasing a quote by Edmund Burke.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Apparently the FBI investigates bankruptcy fraud:

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/white_collar/bankruptcy-fraud

The U.S. Trustees Program, part of the Department of Justice, oversees the bankruptcy system. When it uncovers suspected fraud, it refers the information to the appropriate U.S. attorney and to the FBI. Working closely with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, our field office investigators open a case if warranted and begin conducting interviews and reviewing financial documents. Based on the complexity of the case, we can also use techniques like undercover operations and court-authorized electronic surveillance to gather additional evidence.

Results of a some past fraud cases:

https://www.fbi.gov/springfield/press-releases/2014/springfield-man-sentenced-for-bankruptcy-fraud

https://www.fbi.gov/boston/press-re...leads-guilty-to-bankruptcy-fraud-charges

https://www.fbi.gov/neworleans/pres...ty-man-pleads-guilty-to-bankruptcy-fraud

https://www.fbi.gov/houston/press-r...ouple-sentenced-in-bankruptcy-fraud-case

https://www.fbi.gov/newark/press-releases/2012/florida-man-arrested-charged-with-bankruptcy-fraud

https://www.fbi.gov/buffalo/press-releases/2015/east-amherst-man-indicted-for-bankruptcy-fraud

https://www.fbi.gov/milwaukee/press-releases/2015/middleton-man-charged-with-bankruptcy-fraud

Lots more here: http://search.justice.gov/search?af...ch&page=1&query=Bankruptcy+Fraud

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
and ,we could get tee shirts for $8.39 each,no minimum order.
with any safariman log we would choose.
http://www.vistaprint.com

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

Funny thing......every time (as recent as yesterday) I go through Livonia I get the urge to piss.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Typical "Larry "Douchebag" Root, pretending to be anyone but his deluded, paranoid, pathetic trollish self. Don't get too comfortable old girl...

But we'll give you a little more rope to make things "entertaining" before booting you in the cyber kchunt. wink

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Ain't you like really, really old like Savage_99? I can't imagine we would have to put up with things like you too much longer. You crazy, dumb old [bleep]. Hopefully you're not allowed to drive, among other things.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by fluffy

i vote for that pic of the uber avalanche running down the old woman in the walker. friggen priceless. but $8.39 sounds about right.

My diploma is a DD214
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Someone needs to make a safariman t shirt thread in the freak show

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by fluffy

Oh no! Larry said it would be much more than that crazy grin

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Perhaps we need a Larry Root T-Shirt too..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Blah, blah, blah.

Received an insulting hit and run PM from some dolt named (not kidding)
FOstoleogy, typical retard with no balls.

Another from the skinny punk kid Bricktop who is threatening to kick "Larry Root's" azz w/o warning. (Obviously we've all heard that song before) The net abounds with "tough guys" LOL !

Mark has passed along useful info on both these sickos which will, in turn, get passed along to the scary Larry Root when he gets back in the USA.

It continues a howl how all you boy/men can get so exercised over a fellow with a turn of bad luck with his health and finances.

You can get a T shirt for $8.39 and perhaps less. As with all those Mossbergs in your gun safe and the Yugo in your rusty carport, it will be worth what you pay for it.

There are blogs that are run and inhabited by adults. You brats stay here and find comfort in your "control" of this site. Every barrel has a bottom, so your needs are met.

Told that at least seven innocents have been banned from this site under claims by you fools of being "scary Larry Root", also told it's a Pyrrhic victory (look it up) as twisting your shorts in a knot is an elixir for scary Larry...... free entertainment.

You can post a thousand links to bankruptcy but the fact remains none, nada, zero of you chest thumpers are going to to do scheit as the blowback would sizzle your already tiny balls. Can't get involved w/o going public. Once you do you will find "actions have consequences." Messing with a very sick guy who, unlike you, has been there and done that with many big rifles is, IMO, just dumb.

Isn't the Internet fun ?

Geez, it's 2200 hours, time to check the perimeter.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You can post a thousand links to bankruptcy but the fact remains none, nada, zero of you chest thumpers are going to to do scheit as the blowback would sizzle your already tiny balls. Can't get involved w/o going public. Once you do you will find "actions have consequences." Messing with a very sick guy who, unlike you, has been there and done that with many big rifles is, IMO, just dumb.

I would venture to say that if moved to do so, any one of the thousands of members on 24-HCF could easily contact Mr. Munding in any one of the following four ways:

1. Via email at mundingcrumb-munding.com
2. Via telephone at 509-624-6464
3. Via USPS at 111 South Post Street, Suite 2290, Spokane, WA 99201
3a. Via USPS at 1610 West Riverside Avenue, Spokane, WA 99201
4. In person at one of the addresses listed above

The allegations of wrong doing made in this post seem pretty serious and any sincere proponent of the rule of law might feel obligated to point those allegations out to the proper authorities. While I'm not clear who the proper authority is, it seems likely that Mr. Munding, by virtue of his position as trustee for case # 2:14-bk-02705, would know both what to do and who to contact.

Just sayin............

Page 39 of 62 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,347 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,042
Posts18,500,794
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.