Print Thread
Hop To
Page 41 of 62 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 61 62
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by BachelorJack
What's funny is I don't have anything against Larry. I find his posts enjoyable because I like pictures of people actually outside hunting. And his pictures are spectacular.

I just don't like people hiding behind the internet. That's all.

You're thinking of the wrong Larry (Big Stick in Alaska).

This "Larry" is a 72yo douchebag TROLL that splits her time between Pinedale Wyoming and Key West Florida. The only hunting she does is shooting speed goats from her back porch, and paying $8k for a hand held mediocre elk.

Yep, wrong Larry. 'Stick would be the first person to knock a con man on his ass and the last to stick up for them (pun there).

My mistake. I had no idea there was another Larry people had beef with. I like that Big Stick guy.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Larry Root, aka Karen. Numbnut bought a scope off me one time (posing as Karen). When he/she got it he/she complained that it wasn't packaged well enough (it was). I asked if there was any damage to the scope, and of course there wasn't. Apparently he/she just felt like complaining about something.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, the name Larry then must be an issue. Both are royal [bleep] of the first order. At least one stays away or doesn't come back as often. Good riddance to both douchebags.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Looks like Runniniron got zapped. All his posts reverted to Oldman1942.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
<Gasp>

But she swore up and down that she wasn't "fairy Larry". Don't you fret your little diseased TROLL head sugartits, miss Karen is going to be brought up to speed on you and your shenanigans... she'll be so "proud". wink

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
That's weird....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Well, the name Larry then must be an issue. Both are royal [bleep] of the first order. At least one stays away or doesn't come back as often. Good riddance to both douchebags.

I agree 100%. They're both bottom feeders.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by oldman1942
It is entertaining that everyone who does not bow down to dear old FO and the other cowards is "scary Larry Root". Heck that fellow must spend his whole life on the internet driving these paranoid fools nuts.

What is scary is the slander and lies being heaped on Mark (Safariman) by this bunch of girlymen. Beating on a guy who is down with health and financial issues does not indicate the whuppers are on the list to be hired by NASA ..... i.e NOT rocket sciencetists ! People who know the light at the end of the tunnel may be the train, own a lot of guns and have been there and done that in ways faaggots like FO and his gang can not imagine really should not be messed with.

That why in spite of all the blah, blah, blah, none of these howlers ever substitute action for words. Censorship (the mark of a coward) is as far as their tiny balls (and their "in charge" housemates) let them go. They may get a bit of computer time when they are not washing out their "helpmates" stained undies, but that's as far as it goes.

Looking over your shoulder 24/7/365 is no way to live. Fredericksburg, Texas is a very small town ..........

Larry, sweet 3rd person acting once again. In your own twisted mind(you know, make-believe), you think you are so witty and sneaky. HOWEVER, in real-world, IRL, reality, you're so [bleep] dumb that it is so easily seen by so many people. EPIC! At your age in life it is fair to say you are a failure.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
To make this thread complete, Liar 24 needs to chime in.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I wonder if Rick just sits back and chuckles every time he hits the ZAP button on old Root? I know I do, very entertaining over the years.

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
TTT just 'cuz...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
I wonder if Rick just sits back and chuckles every time he hits the ZAP button on old Root? I know I do, very entertaining over the years.

Chuckles, NO. Rolls in the cash, YES. Probably charges a premium for banners on threads like this 😄.

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by avagadro
Originally Posted by Duckhunter

Chuckles, NO. Rolls in the cash, YES. Probably charges a premium for banners on threads like this 😄.

There has to be a reason why SM don't get zapped!

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Give it up. You guys are acting like a bunch of school kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough already.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
...There has to be a reason why SM don't get zapped!

Probably because it wasn't necessary, as members handled it themselves.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
[bleep] next time I'm going through Pinedale I need to ask if they know of Larry Root... Which should be in November...

Probably nobody would admit to knowing him. Drive by his house at 83 Antelope Trail and wave at him.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
...There has to be a reason why SM don't get zapped!

Probably because it wasn't necessary, as members handled it themselves.

Exactly what he did, this place moderates itself 98% of the time....

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by 79S
[bleep] next time I'm going through Pinedale I need to ask if they know of Larry Root... Which should be in November...

Probably nobody would admit to knowing him. Drive by his house at 83 Antelope Trail and wave at him.

He may be down in Key West, tracing Papa Hemingway's steps per his Hemingway alter ego persona. Check out that scruffy Hemingway like beard, the Springfield sporter among artifacts like Papa used, the attempts at literary (?publishing?) endeavors. Pieces of evidence profiling a sick old man who has to "borrow" a personality. He actually has a bunch of those... crazy

DF

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Why is this on page 5?

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by McCray
Why is this on page 5?

?

I checked page 5 of this thread, this post not there.

Seems to be on page 82.

Not sure I understand what you're saying.

DF

Page 41 of 62 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,044
Posts18,500,862
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.