Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Harry M Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If only they were all smart enough to STAY there and not invade other states, spreading their lie-beralism.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your election history shows it.

Huzzah!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Must be a slow morning at the gay bathhouse for Harry

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ted Kennedy was the best Mass could come up with? Smart. Brilliant even. Alcoholic with a fear of the water who never lifted a finger to perform meaningful work. Speaks highly of the Mass mentality it does.

Massholes is a word that could gain a lot of traction. If they all went home, Florida would be a lot better for it.

A wart on America's backside it is.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Ted Kennedy was the best Mass could come up with? Smart. Brilliant even. Alcoholic with a fear of the water who never lifted a finger to perform meaningful work. Speaks highly of the Mass mentality it does.

Massholes is a word that could gain a lot of traction. If they all went home, Florida would be a lot better for it.

A wart on America's backside it is.

You're forgetting their new Senator, Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren. Ed Markey is such a gem as well.

Oh, and how can we forget their NINE Representatives (Ds, every one of them); each one following the path laid out for them by the "illustrious" Bwarney Fwank, another elected "leader" from Massoftwoschits.

Their current Governor has a platform of "fiscal conservatism" (he was a health care exec... irony?) and "social liberalism". Of course, he's on the record saying he would have signed the same anti-2A gun control bills signed by leftist Devall Patrick and the Boston Globe endorsed him as the best candidate to continue and consolidate Patrick's legacy of education, health care, and public transportation.

Massoftwoschits legislature? Thirty-four of forty Senators (85%) and one-hundred twenty-five of one-hundred sixty Representatives (78.125%) are Ds; that's 79.5% of the legislature as Democrats.

Yet, this Masshole HarryM wants to lecture the rest of us about "conservatives"? GMAFB.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
H
Harry M Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Quoting a source that defines "conservative" as someone who supported Romney?

You're killing me....

seriously, the chart compares the percentages of support for the liberal versus support for the "less liberal"

Last edited by RWE; 07/22/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Quoting a source that defines "conservative" as someone who supported Romney?

You're killing me....

seriously, the chart compares the percentages of support for the liberal versus support for the "less liberal"

From the article:

"The most Democratic town in Massachusetts by our measure is Provincetown with Democratic candidates receiving 73% more of the vote on average, while in the most Republican town of Lynnfield, a statewide Republican candidate will only receive 28% more of the vote than her Democratic rival, on average."

A literal "bastion" of conservatism....

H
Harry M Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
You perhaps forgot our prior conversations where I told you I am a Libertarian?

Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Harry M
You perhaps forgot our prior conversations where I told you I am a Libertarian?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Please, continue lecturing us on how you, a "libertarian" from Massoftwoschits, knows anything about conservatism based upon what's around you vs. damned near anywhere else in the country.

You really can't make this schit up.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
then why tout your town as "solid red, baby?"

unless that was humor and irony, in which case, you win.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
then why tout your town as "solid red, baby?"

unless that was humor and irony, in which case, you win.

Quite true.

Especially when "solid red" only means that said town is likely to give no more than 23% more support to an R (and a Massoftwoschits R at that) candidate than to a Massoftwoschits FAR left D.

Quite the "conservative"...err..."libertarian"...whatever "stronghold".

H
Harry M Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Is there some sort of reading comprehension problem here? I'm poking fun at some of the "Conservatives" here who are running around with their collective heads up a Democrats azz.

Some of you need to go back and look at the link for the 10 dumbest states to see if perhaps we would have a clearer explanation of what's going on.....

Thomas Jefferson

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is there some sort of reading comprehension problem here?

No Seinfeld, I caught the humor late.

Good one.

I shot coffee out my nose...

To extoll the intelligence of Massachusettes and then show that they support liberal ideals was the best joke of the morning.

Last edited by RWE; 07/22/15.
H
Harry M Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
I would poke fun at other states but some here don't even have the stones to list what State they live in.

You think I'm a masshole now.....wait till Trump implodes and there will be no living with me.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would poke fun at other states but some here don't even have the stones to list what State they live in.

You think I'm a masshole now.....wait till Trump implodes and there will be no living with me.

Ahhhh... her feeler is hurt.

So, when Trump implodes - as many are expecting - you'll turn into okok of the political realm. Good to know; the two of you likely have much in common anyway.

H
Harry M Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Pot, Kettle,....what comes next....

Thomas Jefferson

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

And you elected a president from Arkansas. WHat exactly does that tell us?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Please explain how our state is inundated with refuges from MASS

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1minute, 257robertsimp, 270cowboy, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,543
Posts18,472,903
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.