Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Trump just alluded to a third party run if the RNC is not nice to him. What ever the hell that means.

Pure genius on Trump's part. His statement was that he has no intentions of running third party, but he might if Republican base supports him and the the RNC refuses to. They normally try to embarrass the candidates they don't like and starve them out. What are they gonna do now?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Oh god, the convicted felon has shown up. So much for this thread..

To you, conservatism is a crime. But then again, there ain't yet been a gun control law you haven't loved.

Who you runnin' with in '16? The Castro District down low is you're flirting with Bernie Sanders.

You guys do make a good couple. Which one of you two wears pants?

Last edited by SansSouci; 07/23/15.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Which one of you two wears pants?

Ask your wife. I was going to say your mother, but then I realized you probably have no clue...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Which one of you two wears pants?

Ask your partner. I was going to say your mother, but then I realized you probably have no clue...

fixed it for you

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jwp475

Maybe I am wrong, but from my perspective Admiral Stockdale is a hero, McCain not so much.

He was treated as a "bumbling old fool" in the V.P. debates by the other candidates and the media....... hence the quotation marks.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks! and I did find the latest in Sans-Souci wear. Apparently, his cell mate, AKA "Roy Big Knob" made him wear this whilst serving him breakfast..

[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Thanks! and I did find the latest in Sans-Souci wear. Apparently, his cell mate, AKA "Roy Big Knob" made him wear this whilst serving him breakfast..

[Linked Image]

YOur going to get him all horned up with those pics. Isn't it interesting timing that this guy shows up when there is some sort of political firestorm showing. He has to be an Obongo plant

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump's nothing more than a wealthy attention whore with his compass heading set on destroying any viable candidate for the sake of fame and more fortune.He knows his chances are next to none he'll get the nomination so a 3rd party run does nothing but save face and elect a Dem.

I'm amazed at the groupies here aligning themselves with his "childish" fingernails on a chalkboard rhetoric which turns off voters from both sides of the aisle. Lets face it the country is dumbed down politically with the electorate moving closer to a more moderate middle than we'd like to admit with old right wingers[like most of us] becoming a dying breed. So IMO we might as well roll with what wins and appeals to a broader spectrum of voters.If not we continue to dominate the loser column and might as well chit can the GOP and start over.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
So IMO we might as well roll with what wins and appeals to a broader spectrum of voters.If not we continue to dominate the loser column and might as well chit can the GOP and start over.

Uh...wasn't that the banana in the tailpipe that the Republicans fell for the last two elections?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
So IMO we might as well roll with what wins and appeals to a broader spectrum of voters.If not we continue to dominate the loser column and might as well chit can the GOP and start over.

Uh...wasn't that the banana in the tailpipe that the Republicans fell for the last two elections?

Now days it's seems to be all about the messenger and not so much the message. Finely tuned hollow promises still resonate with the low IQ masses especially from the lips of charismatic articulate speakers who can sell snowballs to Eskimo's ..McCain/Romney certainly didn't make the cut nor can about 95 percent of the present field either.

Woody
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I'm amazed at the groupies here aligning themselves with his "childish" fingernails on a chalkboard rhetoric which turns off voters from both sides of the aisle.

If that is true, why is he leading?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Woody, there ARE no 'credible' GOP candidates, or very few of 'em. Trumps strident message is resonating with Americans who for years, feel that they have NO one in DC representing them.
I'd take Carly or that Wisconsin Gov over Trump personally.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
DD: The story's pretty accurate according to my friend. J

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

I'm amazed at the groupies here aligning themselves with his "childish" fingernails on a chalkboard rhetoric which turns off voters from both sides of the aisle.

If that is true, why is he leading?

Travis

He does have valid talking points that certainly give him the present numbers. Personally I don't disagree with some of his message as they resonate to so many tired of the status quo but then again enter the messenger.IMO I think we have a select few savvy candidates waiting for his final self inflicted coup de gras who will step up and make a better showing.

Woody
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

He does have valid talking points that certainly give him the present numbers. Personally I don't disagree with some of his message as they resonate to so many tired of the status quo but then again enter the messenger.IMO I think we have a select few savvy candidates waiting for his final self inflicted coup de gras who will step up and make a better showing.

He's running as a republican and as of today republicans have indicated he is what they want.

I'm thinking the lifers need to be taking notes.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Woody, there ARE no 'credible' GOP candidates, or very few of 'em. Trumps strident message is resonating with Americans who for years, feel that they have NO one in DC representing them.
I'd take Carly or that Wisconsin Gov over Trump personally.

Sam I totally agree but all points are moot unless the anointed one is electable..He certainly isn't besides look at who he represents and buddies with,, just don't think he's right for America in so many ways as a Trump ticket would resoundingly prove it.

Woody
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump's nothing more than a wealthy attention whore with his compass heading set on destroying any viable candidate for the sake of fame and more fortune.He knows his chances are next to none he'll get the nomination so a 3rd party run does nothing but save face and elect a Dem.

I'm amazed at the groupies here aligning themselves with his "childish" fingernails on a chalkboard rhetoric which turns off voters from both sides of the aisle. Lets face it the country is dumbed down politically with the electorate moving closer to a more moderate middle than we'd like to admit with old right wingers[like most of us] becoming a dying breed. So IMO we might as well roll with what wins and appeals to a broader spectrum of voters.If not we continue to dominate the loser column and might as well chit can the GOP and start over.

if Trump can destroy them then they aren't a viable candidate

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Given Trump's position in the past (and acknowledging anyone has a right to change their minds), you can't unring the liberal bell(s) he rang in the past, not to mention his financial support of Hillary and other democrats, and the fact he's a Wall Street guy and they are solidly in the democrat camp. I like all the stuff he is saying, but I just can't shake the Fifth Column thoughts on him splitting the vote...

jorgeI Can you not say the same thing about "Ronnie" as his wife called him. He went from one side of the aisle to the other. Also seems to me there was a Seal/Wrestler who ran for the Governor of a state, and everybody said he will never make it of course you know the results.
Can't happen should never be in the lexicon Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Not really. Reagan was a hell of a lot more polished and although he changed parties and some of his views changed, he was pretty constant once he got serious. I mean, can you really, after watching them both speak, make a comparison? I can't. As to Ventura, he was elected to ONE state, and like Oregon where you live, way to the left overall.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"I'm amazed at the groupies here aligning themselves with his "childish" fingernails on a chalkboard rhetoric which turns off voters from both sides of the aisle."

Folks cheer for Trump in spite of his personality, not because of it.

Eastwood and Selleck are [on paper] less qualified for POTUS than Trump is.

But either of them would double Trump's poll numbers if they announced, and said the same things.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 06hunter59, 1234, 73 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,907
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.