Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-plot-to-ban-donald-trump-from-debates/

One idea that came up was to urge three leading candidates — Jeb Bush, the former Florida governor; Mr. Walker; and Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — to band together and state that they would not participate in any debate in which Mr. Trump was present, using his refusal to rule out a third-party bid as a pretext for taking such a hard line. The thinking, according to a Republican involved in the conversations, was that the lesser-funded prospects who have been eclipsed by Mr. Trump would follow suit, and the TV networks airing the debates would be forced to bar Mr. Trump in order to have a full complement of candidates.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
It's official. The powers that be (including the RNC) will throw the election to the democrats before they let Trump get a shot at the GOP nomination.

The RNC gave it to Obama in 2008. They're going to give it to Hillary in 2016.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
NEVER HAPPEN.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I'll bet it wasn't an idea birthed by any one of the three leading candidates named. grin

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Why should we suspect any less from the RNC? The party that gives you McCain, Graham, Boehner, and McConnell.

They just want to go along to get along. Two heads to the same snake.

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
NEVER HAPPEN.

I hope you're right. but I've learned never to underestimate the corruption and idiocy of the RNC.

Priority #1 is to eliminate any non establishment candidates from contention.

I watched the RNC throw away a whole generation of conservative voters in order to keep Ron Paul from having an opportunity to get the nomination.

The difference is, Donald Trump appeals to many in the GOP who could be considered mainstream.

None of the mainstream members of the party gave a damn when the RNC put old libertarian Ron Paul through the "process".

They're going to get their eyes opened and be pissed about it when they see it happen to "their" candidate.

I said it back then.

You may not like Ron Paul, but if you've got a brain, you should be outraged at what the establishment is doing to him.

They're going to do what they can to get Trump out of the way now.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
NEVER HAPPEN.

I hope you're right. but I've learned never to underestimate the corruption and idiocy of the RNC.

I watched the RNC throw away a whole generation of conservative voters in order to keep Ron Paul from having an opportunity to get the nomination.

The difference is, Donald Trump appeals to many in the GOP who could be considered mainstream.

None of the mainstream members of the party gave a damn when the RNC put old libertarian Ron Paul through the "process".

They're going to get their eyes opened and be pissed about it when they see it happen to "their" candidate.

I said it back then.

You may not like Ron Paul, but if you've got a brain, you should be outraged at what the establishment is doing to him.

THAT NEVER HAPPENED EITHER...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
lol..... Trump would have some nice complements for them if they pulled something like that. The Rep party would really be shooting themselves in the foot if they did something like that.

None of the "leading three" would be worth electing if they puss-out on a debate for that reason.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
DONALD will be in the debates.

FOX will demand that for the ratings.

GOP will make sure DONALD is included so that he has no excuse to go third party.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
NEVER HAPPEN.

I said it back then.

RINO, pretty much what most Republicans are these days.

The only saving grace is if the Libertarian Party takes over the RINO Party and changes the course of politics in America.

Darn shame the disenfranchised Republicans in America haven't accepted the fact that the party is dead and a re-birth as Libertarian is the only salvation.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Trump's fundamental approach is scaring the crap out of both sides. Kinda funny actually. None of them have a clue as to how to deal with him.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

if you've got a brain,

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The GOP will make sure Trump is included in hopes he will make himself look bad., and they will attempt to sandbag him with bullsh&t questions.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
even with trump, the grand old party has little chance of beating the hillbilly.

without trump, they have zero chance.

when republicans start vying for the illegal alien votes, one knows we're in deep doo-doo.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gus
even with trump, the grand old party has little chance of beating the hillbilly.

WRONG!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Trump's fundamental approach is scaring the crap out of both sides. Kinda funny actually. None of them have a clue as to how to deal with him.

I'll go with that. I am not typically not a Trump fan as I think he's too narcissistic for my taste. But, he has the platform that most of the common US does not, to say the things we want to say and most importantly, he is wealthy enough to survive the consequences.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by winchester70
Originally Posted by Gus

WRONG!

don't get me WRONG. i do hope the GOP beats the democrats. but, i do enjoy being objective.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

if you've got a brain,

NEVER any facts...just insults...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Ah, jeez, guys... the first debate won't happen for another year! We'd be better off postin' pics of half-nekkid chicks than going over this drivel.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only thing that can be depended on with the gop is they will never support a conservative, never allow a libertarian voice be heard, never even offer defence against liberal progressivism, and never do a dmned thing freedom or the American way of life.

Hell bound surrender monkeys with no future and no hope.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,052 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,044
Posts18,482,146
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.