Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Two views on this for sure. But, there's no denying she died in police custody. That's not disputed.

I don't think she'd be dead today if she hadn't been hauled in, do you?
It don't matter to these fugtards {that she's dead} because she was poor, black and smoked pot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Two views on this for sure. But, there's no denying she died in police custody. That's not disputed.
It don't matter to these fugtards {that she's dead} because she was poor, black and smoked pot.
And also because she didn't signal a lane change. And 'that's' big time against the law.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by JoeBob
That person said nothing objectionable. It was a BS, if legal stop, and completely BS after he got pissy when she rightfully objected to being asked to put out her cigarette.

Maybe, he is a nice guy who had a bad day. It happens. But in that situation, he was wrong.

And like the rest of the near sighted, you can't get passed the cigarette.

She was getting asked to leave the vehicle, the cigarette was only a precursor to the request to step out.

Okay then, I'm trying to learn a little bit about the police business here. Why was he going to ask her to step out over a turn signal violation? According to him she was going to get a warning until she screwed up. I can't figure out why he didn't just give her the warning and be on his way. Up until the point of the cigarette, she certainly didn't kiss his ass but also was not overly bitchy from where I sit. I get that he has the right to ask her to get out, just not clear on why he would have at that point, assuming the cig was the precursor and not what set him off.

Last edited by RJY66; 07/25/15.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by antlers
And also because she didn't signal a lane change. And 'that's' big time against the law.
Oh yeah, how could I forget that heinous crime ?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Worthy of a beatdown for sure. The fact that she was a black activist against police brutality and died in custody was just a coincidence I'm sure. crazy Oh I'm sorry, I meant suicide.

Last edited by Fireball2; 07/25/15.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There's a difference in correlation and causation. But I'm not surprised that you don't get it.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm not surprised you'd rather attack my character than address the obvious. She was in police custody, was a black activist against police brutality, and is now dead.

What an amazing coincidence that she committed suicide. Not saying it couldn't be just an amazing coincidence, but it is very, very suspect.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is quite apparent the over-zealous bully cop abused his authority. It is also quite apparent the cop escalated the non-threatening situation over her lit cigarette. She was a routine, non-threatening traffic stop, but because she didn't kiss his pansy azz, he felt she was challenging his authority. Then, d I c k h e a d cop decided he would show her who would and could be the bigger azz hole.

Makes one wonder where they are finding these recruits (bottom of the cesspool maybe). To defend his behavior and actions is almost as questionable as the bully's despicable behavior. There was no good reason to use excessive force or to maliciously arrest that woman, except the bully cop's male chauvinistic feelers got hurt, and he wanted to "hurt" her, either by roughing her up physically, or arresting her, or by inconveniencing her by putting her in jail, or a combination of all....yeah, Mr. Tough Guy was going to "show her". He thought he was some touch mother-f a w k e r.

His use of excessive force with a female was unjustified, and his threat to use his taser to "light her up" was equally abusive. He had no compassion when she told him she had epilepsy. What kind of a professional public servant except a total POS d I c k h e a d bully would respond "good" when told of her epileptic medical condition ?

Will he be reprimanded or indicted for excessive use of force or held accountable for his misconduct? Probably not....

Alarming, and particularly so for women. This woman wasn't even safe and protected in the presence of a Man-in-Blue. I don't think we've heard the last about this case... Thank goodness for technology....pretty pathetic when the police need policing.

Rest in peace, Sandra Bland.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

How can you be poor and still afford pot?

Pot is illegal.

Seems regardless of color she was making some really stupid choices in life and eventually stupid choices often kill you. Now or later.

Seems like it was inevitable.

Thank GOD we can blame it possibly on someone other than herself.

So much for someone of whatever color she was, and I don't have a clue what color she was becuase I hadn't watched TV for probably close to 2 weeks, thankfully.

From what I read and those defending her I have to assume she was supposedly an American, of african descent possibly. Which makes no never mind.

Stupid games, stupid prizes as they say.

Can sure guarantee a smarter person would be alive, and that anyone that hangs themselves in jail, has serious mental issues, that likely will be blamed on something/one other than herself. Not that she could help the mental on her own, but still her own call.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Come to think of it, I must be as dumb as others.

I think I"ve had 2 speeding tickets at the age of 50.

Have been pulled over a few other times.

Have never been asked to get out. Have obviously never given reason for such.

Have been polite, and followed instructions.

Hmm, I've never been put in jail. Or asked to get out, even when in the wrong of speeding, running a red light and so on.

Most likely because cops don't ask white males not smoking pot or being a smartass to get out. But I could be wrong.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not surprised you'd rather attack my character than address the obvious. She was in police custody, was a black activist against police brutality, and is now dead.

What an amazing coincidence that she committed suicide. Not saying it couldn't be just an amazing coincidence, but it is very, very suspect.

LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rost495

Can sure guarantee a smarter person would be alive,

Keep your mouth shut, don't question The Man, don't even answer his baiting questions. Stay alive. Sick.

If someone treated your wife like this, and you saw the video, would you be of the same view that she got what she had coming?

Not directed at you Jeff, but I bet there's a bunch of hypocrites here that would be hiring attorneys and screaming bloody murder if this were their kin or spouse. But they would never admit it.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If my kin acted like a tool and got thrown in jail I'd react the same way her kin did.....I'd leave her there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
but it is very, very suspect.

Is it very, very suspect that a woman who suffered from depression, with a history of recent suicide attempts, whose wrists were scarred from self mutilation....who had been abandoned by her family and left to sit in jail..... Would commit suicide? Is that suspect?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Is it very, very suspect that a woman who suffered from depression, with a history of recent suicide attempts, whose wrists were scarred from self mutilation....who had been abandoned by her family and left to sit in jail..... Would commit suicide? Is that suspect?

So the cop wasn't the only person in town who didn't like her.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Pot is illegal.

Seems regardless of color she was making some really stupid choices in life and eventually stupid choices often kill you. Now or later.

So much for someone of whatever color she was, and I don't have a clue what color she was becuase I hadn't watched TV for probably close to 2 weeks, thankfully.

From what I read and those defending her I have to assume she was supposedly an American, of african descent possibly. Which makes no never mind.

Can sure guarantee a smarter person would be alive, and that anyone that hangs themselves in jail, has serious mental issues, that likely will be blamed on something/one other than herself. Not that she could help the mental on her own, but still her own call.

You should watch the video. Neither pot, mental illness, nor race, nor her being an activist was part of the equation at the time of the arrest. The cop was a powder keg looking for a spark and the woman provided it. The woman was not the least bit interested in making things easier on herself. Classic example of two wrongs not making a right or more succinctly, two dumb asses in a hole and neither would stop digging. Bland already got her stupid prize and I expect the officer's will be forthcoming.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Black activist against police brutality arrested for mouthing off. Died while in custody. I know, what's not to love right?

LOL
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N

She wouldn't have died in jail, certainly.

Given her past attempts, etc., who knows.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The State Trooper has been placed on administrative duties after the Texas Department of Public Safety (his employer) said it found "violations of procedures regarding traffic stops and the department's courtesy policy."

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RJY66

Pot is illegal.

You should watch the video. Neither pot, mental illness, nor race, nor her being an activist was part of the equation at the time of the arrest. The cop was a powder keg looking for a spark and the woman provided it. The woman was not the least bit interested in making things easier on herself. Classic example of two wrongs not making a right or more succinctly, two dumb asses in a hole and neither would stop digging. Bland already got her stupid prize and I expect the officer's will be forthcoming.

this...the cops job is history, maybe some will start to get the message that the world is watching their behavior...next up for his future...Walmart Greeter...

Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

384 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 219DW, 10Glocks, 34 invisible), 2,060 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,748
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.