Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I like that show, love to see the old stuff. But that gal! BARF! Why ruin a good show by showing that thing?

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
I like that show, love to see the old stuff. But that gal! BARF! Why ruin a good show by showing that thing?

So what you are saying is Frank is better looking to you than Danielle

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
A little eccentric, but I like her.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If you go to their shop in Leclaire, prepare to be underwhelmed.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
About the only thing she doesn't have is a hog nose ring.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She's a burlesque dancer on the side - Or was before the show.

The show used to be interesting, but now they aren't really out there "free-styling" Everything (of course) is scheduled and set up for an interesting pick. And the picker tie-ins with other History channel shows are just stupid.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How are her tits?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by 5sdad
If you go to their shop in Leclaire, prepare to be underwhelmed.

This. Show biz embellishes everything.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I bet she looks good with a dik in her mouth!!!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Their incomes from the American Pickers show and show related things probably far exceeds that of their actual net profits from 'picking'.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
I bet she looks good with a dik in her mouth!!!

Feeling romantic today?

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

The show used to be interesting, but now they aren't really out there "free-styling" Everything (of course) is scheduled and set up for an interesting pick. And the picker tie-ins with other History channel shows are just stupid.

Sometimes things must not go as planned!
http://www.bikeiowa.com/News/4820

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ST50
A little eccentric, but I like her.
Same here. A little google shows Mike and Dani have been "close" friends for over 10 years. Dani owns a roller derby team, a burlesque troupe, and a clothing boutique in Chicago. Busy girl.

She also sports my favorite build for a gal. I'm not a big fan of tat's on women, but I could overlook that. whistle

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Now film of ^THAT^ would be must see TV.

Have Dog

Will Travel

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Posted Dec 29, 2010 by BIKEIOWA user
Source

Eastern Iowa
written by: Calvin Eaves

What began as a normal day of "picking" for antique treasure on rural farms, ended violently for Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz--the stars of the History Channel hit show "American Pickers". Things had been going well for Mike and Frank on their visit to 92 year-old Byram Whittler's farm in eastern Iowa. The pickers had already agreed on prices for several old oil cans and advertising signs. But when Frank Fritz became just a bit too insistent on buying a rusty 1920's bicycle for too low a price, old man Whittler took up a pitchfork and began threatening the pickers.

In the ensuing ruckus the fur really began to fly. Frank Fritz had his neck pierced by the pitchfork, Mike Wolfe had puncture wounds on his buttocks. Byram Whittler was treated at a local hospital for several bite marks on his right leg--and was arrested by police afterward.

The producers of "American Pickers" acted quickly and had Frank and Mike immediately flown out of Iowa---leaving their Mercedes van behind. The TV show has been temporarily suspended while the puncture wounds heal and lawyers for all parties make a settlement.

[BIKEIOWA Note: AHH HA! You've been spoofed! #LIE #FUNNY #SPOOF #PARODY #SATIRE]

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by joken2

Source

Eastern Iowa

What began as a normal day of "picking" for antique treasure on rural farms, ended violently for Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz--the stars of the History Channel hit show "American Pickers". Things had been going well for Mike and Frank on their visit to 92 year-old Byram Whittler's farm in eastern Iowa. The pickers had already agreed on prices for several old oil cans and advertising signs. But when Frank Fritz became just a bit too insistent on buying a rusty 1920's bicycle for too low a price, old man Whittler took up a pitchfork and began threatening the pickers.

In the ensuing ruckus the fur really began to fly. Frank Fritz had his neck pierced by the pitchfork, Mike Wolfe had puncture wounds on his buttocks. Byram Whittler was treated at a local hospital for several bite marks on his right leg--and was arrested by police afterward.

The producers of "American Pickers" acted quickly and had Frank and Mike immediately flown out of Iowa---leaving their Mercedes van behind. The TV show has been temporarily suspended while the puncture wounds heal and lawyers for all parties make a settlement.

[BIKEIOWA Note: AHH HA! You've been spoofed! #LIE #FUNNY #SPOOF #PARODY #SATIRE]

Laffin!
Hell, I'll fall for anything!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Damn.

That would have been UBER-EPIC.

Have Dog

Will Travel

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

I'd bang her like a screen door in a tornado in your trailer park. I want to investigate all of her tats.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
How are her tits?

They would meet your approval!

Camp is where you make it.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by joken2

Source

Eastern Iowa

Laffin!
Hell, I'll fall for anything!

Which one is the biter? laugh

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

394 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 36 invisible), 1,898 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,125
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.