-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The show is as fake as all get-out, of course. How many people would answer the door and not even look at an entire camera crew?

As to Dani, I can't stand tattoos - but I'd love to see how far I didn't like hers.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

GOOGLE IMAGE Danielle Colby and you'll see all her tats. There were some full Monty nude shots of her a while ago, but I think she managed to have them pulled - still, there are racy photos there.

- Rogue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dani's attractiveness rates a zero with me.

I like the show and have watched it since the start, but don't blame junk owners for not selling stuff to guys just trying to make a buck off it.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You don't object to the junk owners making a buck from it do you? Because there they are, sitting amongst a moldering barn/house/yard of absolute crap. Along come some guys who offer them real money for it. At the end of the day are they better off or worse off than before those two guys showed up?

Don't whine that the two guys subsequently turn a profit on it; that's totally irrelevant to the junk owners. The ONLY relevant factor for the owners is that they used to have junk and now they have money.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That show is beyond fugking stupid and does no favors to the gouger-fraternity as a whole.

I've no doubt the girl would love me.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have no doubt she'd love you, too, Trav. Unfortunately, that'd be after she spit-roasted you and doused you in BBQ sauce...

My bet is she take on any two of us here and waste us. If I were one of them, she could wup three.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

She was seen cooking at Quemado this past weekend...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
A few years ago my wife and I took a trip across Lake Michigan on the Lake Express ferry. We were one of the earlier cars to load onto the drive on ferry, and stood around for awhile watching the other cars load up. Right before we left a funny looking panel truck with writing on the side was one of the last cars to load, with a tall guy and a shorter guy getting out.

While going across I went up on the top deck and noticed the shorter guy walk up and look out, and noticed there was a guy with a camera following him. I walked over and talked to him, and asked him about his vehicle. He told me he was in some show called American Pickers, which I had never heard about, and he described it to me.

Have since watched the show a few times, but never saw this particular episode.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sometimes she looks bangable, then again, sometimes she looks like she stanks.

Long Live The Judge

Thinking of moving to Florida? Don't........
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

154 members (41rem, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 24 invisible), 2,093 guests, and 1,019 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,706
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.