S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by SKane
Recorded for posterity. smile

Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Before I knew about Safariman, I got suckered into a sage rat hunt in Oregon with him. Mistake, BIG mistake. I never will respect a person that will blow a hole in a stock tank and not even slightly act like it was a bad thing no less try to fix it. Did I mention LIE after LIE?

Dam, wish somebody could bitch slap the smug bastid.

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
if i was so broke i had to have fundraisers for medicine and funerals and somehow saw my way clear of it and had a windfall like a job raise, i'd make damn sure i was filling the bank account for a while before i go and buy a fuggen motorcycle or gun so that i would not have to rely on other peoples charity for future emergencies. these people take the cake.

My diploma is a DD214
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I imagine a whole lot of folks around the general area they live are seeing them for who/what they really are about by now, too.

The pizza restaurant that put on the fund raiser over five months ago to help out with Safariman's kidney transplant expenses still has his fund raiser announcement posted on their Facebook page even though several members here posted comments on it along with a direct link to this thread.

Apparently they must feel their customers need to be able to read it all otherwise they could have deleted just the comments and link made by the Campfire members or simply removed the fund raiser announcement entirely.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for the fundraiser........
Wish we could have raised more........
I'm still weak, tired and sickly but sure appreciate your support.
Say, how do you like this new mostly custom, semi custom 750 I/We bought? We tore up the corners last weekend on our way to the bike rally.
Custom paint is scheduled for next week.
We call it the Tyronnasur.
Take care,
Sherri/Mark

Have Dog

Will Travel

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joken2
I imagine a whole lot of folks around the general area they live are seeing them for who/what they really are about by now, too.

The pizza restaurant that put on the fund raiser over five months ago to help out with Safariman's kidney transplant expenses still has his fund raiser announcement posted on their Facebook page even though several members here posted comments on it along with a direct link to this thread.

Apparently they must feel their customers need to be able to read it all otherwise they could have deleted just the comments and link made by the Campfire members or simply removed the fund raiser announcement entirely.

link to FB page, please

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by joken2

link to FB page, please

Sweet Basil Pizzeria Facebook page

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I seen a dude yesterday with a cardboard sign on the side of the road by a busy interstate on/off ramp by the mall

sign said
"need help with medicine bills and gun projects anything will help. god bless you"

their was a Harley parked about 25 yards away under the overpass in the shade

go figure
hahahahaa!!!!

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
TTT

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If I had the money I would have bought this, plus the avalanche and the ruger charger just so I could finally own a legend.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Poor petty me and my medical bills, but I really want Safariman's next offering for sale. Would anyone help me out?

IC B3

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You should be getting a PM from him shortly.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bump TTT as he's currently logged in peeking.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
TTT

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Is this Mark Claiborne, from tri cities??

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Yup!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
And good gawd he's special:

Greetings everyone! Some of you may know me from 24 hour campfire where I am a frequent poster as well as buyer and seller in thier classifieds and have acheived Campfire Bwana status or rank, FWTW.

I am semi retired right now due to temporary health issues, but was at one time a top 1% in the Nation Insurance Producer and owned a dangerous game focused Hunt booking company Called Aahsome African Adventures. I have a couple of gun related articles and photos published in African Hunter Magazine and in the most recent Barnes Reloading Manual. That is me with a very dead Elephant in my Avatar.

I have been using and enjoying Kel Tech firearms for about 20 or so years and currently have in our home a P3AT and a PMR30. When my health improves, and thus my cash flow I hope to add a Bullpup 12ga and an SU16. Used to carry a PF-9 as my daily carry gun and may add another. Consider it one of the finest pocket gun formats extant.

Looking forward to learning more about my wonderful Kel Tech stuff, I and my beautiful wife are HUGE fans.

Mark B. Claiborne
1-28-2012
http://www.thektog.org/forum/f90/just-joined-love-my-kel-tech-stuff-246320/

And this:

Details
After booking hunts all over North America, including Alaska, for two decades, I finally started hunting in southern Africa and soon decided that Africa was so much more fun, and offered so much more in the area of successful hunts, good value for ones hunting adventure dollar and so very much more in the way of comfort and the treatment one receives while on safari compared to what I and my clients had ever experienced anywhere in the US that I closed down all US operations and began Aahsome African Adventures. Since I have focused my efforts on Africa I have had the great joy of assisting numerous clients enjoy their first ever African Safari. First Safari's have a special place in my heart and I genuinely enjoy assisting newcomers to the grand continent of Africa. I also have assisted many Safari veterans plan Safari's where they have successfully hunted all of the worlds largest, most dangerous and sought after animals. Many have taken trophies that will rank high into the various record keeping books. My operation is different from most in that I will not regularly book for a safari operator that I have not personally met, hunted with and experienced hunting camps with. Additionally, I do not book for operators whose 'Safari' area's are primarily farms and ranches. In my opinion, this is not the real Africa. It certainly is not what I grew up reading about and dreaming about and I doubt that it is what makes most of us want to travel there. Lastly, I try to help my clients with all aspects of thier safari experience including travel, packing, firearms and ammo counsel, taxidermy, shipping and what to expect and plan for in all area's. In short, I try to be a truly full service safari consultant and put my clients in areas and with Proffesional Hunters who are highly skilled and experienced, who hunt in truly wild places, and who are my friends. I invite you to allow me the great privilige of assiting you with your first, or next, African adventure. I am betting that once you do you will be back many times over. Good luck and good hunting!
http://www.intelius.com/people/Mark-Claiborne/06dfy9v571t

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Boy what a dandy.... why dontcha go away Mark. Glad I didn't take us up on the sage rat hunt, I mightta hurtcha, then you'd need that high $$$ insurance.....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Most everyone misspells a word now and then. Normally it's not a real big deal.

But, when it's for a write up advertising your business, and you want to present a professional image to potential customers, it certainly doesn't convey much in the way of professionalism to customers when you repeatedly capitalize and spell the word 'professional' incorrectly.

...I try to be a truly full service safari consultant and put my clients in areas and with Proffesional Hunters who are highly skilled...

Claiborne Insurance Services Inc. A Proffesional Corporation is a small, fairly new insurance company in Walla Walla, Washington. It opened in 2012 and now has an estimated $130,000 in yearly revenue and approximately 2 employees.

http://listings.findthecompany.com/...offesional-Corporation-in-Walla-Walla-WA

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Judman
Is this Mark Claiborne, from tri cities??

Nope, but close (Walla Walla)

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Whistlepig man ( AKA Safariman)
Now booking Dangerous and rare Trophy Gopher Hunts through Shrapnell & Travis.
Book Early!

Page 55 of 62 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 53 invisible), 2,313 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,639
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.