Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Some here can shoot but too many are keyboard experts. You show nothing at all. I have hundreds of pictures.
how about a 50 yard group from Whitworths out of box .500 JRH.
[Linked Image]
You have no stinking idea at all. Just armchair shooters.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Mr. Whitworth, I admire your patience in this matter. My guess is that you are a really good guy.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
BTW< boys, I hope this thread has been fun, but I just got back from my lease out in the woods. Took my 41 Mag with really hot loads. Too hot to do anything, so no hogs showed up, but I did shoot some and you know what. I'm good with my 41 Mag...

I can easily believe it! Was going to say in regard to your thinking of the Casull and the .480, I have a RRH in 45 Colt; it's a pretty heavy handgun but even so heavy Colt loads in it such as the 325-grain hardcast at 1325 fps (Buff Bore) is all I ever want to shoot in a handgun.

Whatever those loads can't handle I won't be after with a handgun.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by MOGC
Mr. Whitworth, I admire your patience in this matter. My guess is that you are a really good guy.

You will never know. When I say he has hit little bottles of water to near 100 yards off hand from a tree stand and you say we can't shoot revolvers that way, you are also telling Whitworth he is full of it too. I know how he shoots so why he even puts up with most of you shows more tolerance then I have.
Not a single one of you can show anything but bluff from a keyboard.
Whitworth is REAL but some of you read Taffin so you know it all. You can't show a thing beyond 7 yards. You fail with a Ransom rest.
How about showing things?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
Originally Posted by MOGC

You will never know. When I say he has hit little bottles of water to near 100 yards off hand from a tree stand and you say we can't shoot revolvers that way, you are also telling Whitworth he is full of it too. I know how he shoots so why he even puts up with most of you shows more tolerance then I have.
Not a single one of you can show anything but bluff from a keyboard.
Whitworth is REAL but some of you read Taffin so you know it all. You can't show a thing beyond 7 yards. You fail with a Ransom rest.
How about showing things?

NO ONE has said word f'kin' ONE about Max being able to shoot or not shoot. NO ONE.

In fact, NO ONE has said word f'kin' ONE about anyone being able to shoot or not shoot, except for you.

Not one post on this thread has questioned Max in any way, shape, or form. Not one. Prove it otherwise, with a post directly questioning Max's abilities. You can't, because no one has even mentioned his ability, except for you.

YOU are the only one to come in dick-waving talking about who can shoot and who can't, alleging that you're the best revolver shooter in the world (and for some reason, you keep trying to drag Max into this).

This thread, just as all the others that you've pulled this schit on - HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU SHOOTING A REVOLVER.

No one cares whether you can shoot a revolver, or has even asked whether you could. No one has said a word about whether Max could shoot, and no one has alleged that he can't.

You continually want to make these threads about you, about your supposed shooting ability. No one cares and no one has asked. No one is going to take you up on your "challenges"; no one is going to "duel" with you; no one is stupid enough to spend their time with an addle brained, chemically unstable, self-medicating buffoon. That includes, if you pay attention, Max who avoids your posts and your bravado like the plague.

Is that clear enough?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Actually. I find the Conspicous silence of Whitworth in theeads where his name is drawn in defense quite peculiar.

i for one am usually stout to defend a friend.

Mind you, this is not an attempt to assassinate Whitworth's character at all, as I find that he seems to be one of THE most knowledgable fellas on her regarding handguns.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Just another buffoon with fingers. I clearly show some know the gun. I do not drag Whitworth in at all because he will set you in your stupid place.
I know the man, shot with him and hunted with him. He has my respect. However he will let things go from stupid but I will not. You are the most stupid I ever encountered.
I fully understand you can't show anything because you do not do anything. Why do you fear showing how smart you are?
You stupid dip, I have worked years to make better shooters and have 500 yard groups better then your 7 yard junk.
I have made everything I learned free but you have a crooked neck to stick it up your butt.
I do not want a single thing from any of you. Then to tell me I am using Whitworth is the last straw. You crossed the line. My friend will make you a pimple on a whores ass.
Why do you fear proof?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Translation.......

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just another buffoon with fingers. I clearly show some know the gun. I do not drag Whitworth in at all because he will set you in your stupid place.
I know the man, shot with him and hunted with him. He has my respect. However he will let things go from stupid but I will not. You are the most stupid I ever encountered.
I fully understand you can't show anything because you do not do anything. Why do you fear showing how smart you are?
You stupid dip, I have worked years to make better shooters and have 500 yard groups better then your 7 yard junk.
I have made everything I learned free but you have a crooked neck to stick it up your butt.
I do not want a single thing from any of you. Then to tell me I am using Whitworth is the last straw. You crossed the line. My friend will make you a pimple on a whores ass.
Why do you fear proof?

The ONLY person bringing Max into this is you.

Read that over and over until you catch on, or get someone else to do it for you.

As for better groups at 500 than any of us have at 7; that's f'kin' ridiculously stupid.

Here, try this SIGHT-IN target with a .45LC (270 WFN, 10.0 grains of Unique, 5.5" barrel, Ruger Bisley Blackhawk) and IRON sights at 50 yards for comparison.

[Linked Image]

I'll even spot you the three out of the group that were the sighters.

You post a group at 500 yards, WITH IRON SIGHTS FROM A HANDGUN, and it needs to be witness attested, that is better than that, and I'll pay for the next lunch between you and Max.

I'm not even that great of a pistol shot, but I know that an iron sighted revolver at 500 ain't going to beat that one.

As for pistol shooting, yeah, I can do okay. I can and do regularly ring a 12" gong - offhand, standing and unsupported - with a full magazine with a Glock 20 10mm. EvilTwin was there for several of those sessions. He could attest. If I'm shooting for groups with a revolver, I'll pick the S&W 16-4 6" with handloads. It shoots FAR better than I can, but I'll put them all under a snuff can at 100 with iron sights. coyotewallace has seen that and seen my wife do damned near as well. The Tokarev is fun at 175 yards - with iron sights - because that's where the sights are regulated. It'll punch a 18" gong with boring regularity or plink a rugby ball size rock with the same (BT/DT). I believe NH K9 has seen me shoot a touch, as has Scott F and several others.

I ain't bragging, because there are FAR better pistol shots than me, and Max is one of them.

Then again, no one but YOU has drug Max into this and ONLY YOU thinks this is about your shooting prowess.

As stated, many times before, and attested to by your posts - you're either on drugs or need to be.

As for "smarts", I can hold my own in a myriad of categories. There are a bunch of folks smarter than I am, but you ain't one of them if only obviously.

Last edited by 4ager; 08/16/15. Reason: added photo

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9
Translation.......

He's drunk or on drugs (or both) again, as is the only constant when it comes to the DC-suburbanite West Virginian.

Well, that and he has to turn every handgun thread into something about him and his ability to supposedly shoot groups and/or kill deer.

Which, again, has nothing to do with this thread.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Actually. I find the Conspicous silence of Whitworth in theeads where his name is drawn in defense quite peculiar.

Mind you, this is not an attempt to assassinate Whitworth's character at all, as I find that he seems to be one of THE most knowledgable fellas on her regarding handguns.

So true. I defend him all the way. We did have problems and I am so sorry. I shed tears for him and his wife.
I forgive but have pain when he does not.
Marko, will you come back?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

So true. I defend him all the way. We did have problems and I am so sorry. I shed tears for him and his wife.

Pretty much as I thought....he thinks you're a fucggkking loon too

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He needs no defense as you're the only one bringing him up and dragging him into these threads. You haven't, and perhaps, can't figure that out.

Max posts regularly, but NEVER when you call him out or invoke his name. There's likely a hint there...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by NH K9
Translation.......

He likes Tater Tots.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Great group but how about 5 shots at 50 with a .45 Vaquero.
[Linked Image]
Wow how I am so proud of you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

You said 500; not 50. Where's the 500 yard iron sighted group better than the 50 yard group I posted?

I never claimed to be a great revolver or pistol shot; you've claimed to be the best ever and offered 500 yard groups better than anyone's 7 yard groups.

Yet again, the only thing you've tried to do is make this all about you, and YOU are the only one to bring up groups, or Max, or any other bullschit.

As for "smarts", since you brought that up, I submit the command of the English language and grammar as our first "game". You're already well behind in that one.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Feeling grateful for the "Unsubscribe" feature.

Too many arcing yellow streams at this point.

"Only accurate rifles are interesting."- Col. Townsend Whelen
"I always tell the truth....that way, I don't have to remember anything."- George Burns
NRA Life Member
Certified NRA Reloading Instructor
Certified Texas Hunter Education Instructor
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 4ager
[Linked Image]

You said 500; not 50. Where's the 500 yard iron sighted group better than the 50 yard group I posted?

I never claimed to be a great revolver or pistol shot; you've claimed to be the best ever and offered 500 yard groups better than anyone's 7 yard groups.

Yet again, the only thing you've tried to do is make this all about you, and YOU are the only one to bring up groups, or Max, or any other bullschit.

As for "smarts", since you brought that up, I submit the command of the English language and grammar as our first "game". You're already well behind in that one.

Where are you at 500? I said my best was 2-1/2" at 500. I showed my 50 yard group was better then yours.
It is not about me at all, it has always been to teach how to make a revolver shoot. I can make you shoot such small groups you will fall flat. But you are just too good. SO GOOD all want to know how.
You don't know a thing so go read the rags

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What a soap opera.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Another hate-filled dipschitt on ignore. Life is just too short to read stupid schitt like that.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

482 members (19rabbit52, 007FJ, 222Sako, 308xray, 30Gibbs, 29aholic, 44 invisible), 1,730 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,015
Posts18,520,703
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.