Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 26 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 25 26
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That is what I thought but I have been wrong before. wink

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
even Tejican

and i thought this was hillarious, spelling it that way, I think santa anna did too.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Well, as usual I didn't read the whole thread so forgive me if this has been mentioned. Looks like a few at least alluded to a similar solution.
My idea is one of those no one would consider because its wayyyyy too politically incorrect.
I would string up a simple fence, like a three strander, and another 20-yards into the U.S. paralleling it.
The space in between would be declared a free fire zone, anybody would be invited to 'patrol' it.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

See my original post in this thread. And the result was I was labeled a damnyankeeite.
And was abruptly told that elimination was not an option.

At least I am in good company. grin

Roflmao!

Check out my new sig line. smile

Kaywoodie is no yankee. a little strange maybe, may come from speaking french,spanish, and texican, but he is a honest to God texican from the ol school.

And rumor has it a smattering of Dutch!

Black Dutch???

Last edited by kaywoodie; 08/18/15.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
One of my favorite clips Bob!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I love when curdog starts a thread.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
It doesn't degrade as fast as when I start a thread....

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by ingwe
Well, as usual I didn't read the whole thread so forgive me if this has been mentioned. Looks like a few at least alluded to a similar solution.
My idea is one of those no one would consider because its wayyyyy too politically incorrect.
I would string up a simple fence, like a three strander, and another 20-yards into the U.S. paralleling it.
The space in between would be declared a free fire zone, anybody would be invited to 'patrol' it.

You can be responsible for killing the women and children.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
And raping the cattle!!!

No wait! Travis already asked for that.

Last edited by kaywoodie; 08/18/15.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 4ager
It's damned enlightening that on any other issue where the Tejicans can stand up and thump their chest, they'll bleat "Don't Mess with Tejas" or proclaim that "we've played cowboys and Indians before, but we ain't played..." or some such schit.

Yet, one mention of building a fence and perhaps having to deal with the Cartels and the Mexicans and they'll start in on the "it's too hard; it won't work; it's too dangerous; it's too expensive" line of backpeddling and appeasement. Now, they'll love to tell you about how their ancestors (amazing how many those 300 original settlers begat when it comes time to tout lineage...) "took this land and held it against the Mexicans, the Apaches, the Comanches, the Martians, the Russians, the Spaniards, and the Man in the Moon..." but by damn let it be time for them to have something done about the invasion coming only PARTLY through their area, and whoo boy, it's just not something that anyone should ever consider trying.

Yeah, "don't mess with tejas"... just buy them off.

I like your style 4. I've said this before but it wasn't received well by the Texas gang, nonetheless it's still painfully true

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As with ingwe, I did not read the whole thread, but I will say that one wall this side of the river with about 3-4ft of three strand ELECTRIFIED wire would work. On the US side, about 25-50ft back, an 8ft fecnce with the rolls of razor wire like you see at a prison.

Even if you did not do that/to those who claim that it is too dangerous to build, I would think an M-1 Abrams or two in overwatch would provide adequate security................

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe

Would that be cool and unusual?

That sounds expensive, what with the fences. Did you mean concertina? Fougasse?

[Linked Image]

Air Cav?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Carry on.

BD

PS: That handsome devil with the 'stache was one of my co-conspirators. I wouldn't turn him loose unless you're really, really serious.

PS: I'm just trying to stir up chitt.

PPS: Sorta.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by 4ager
It's damned enlightening that on any other issue where the Tejicans can stand up and thump their chest, they'll bleat "Don't Mess with Tejas" or proclaim that "we've played cowboys and Indians before, but we ain't played..." or some such schit.

Yet, one mention of building a fence and perhaps having to deal with the Cartels and the Mexicans and they'll start in on the "it's too hard; it won't work; it's too dangerous; it's too expensive" line of backpeddling and appeasement. Now, they'll love to tell you about how their ancestors (amazing how many those 300 original settlers begat when it comes time to tout lineage...) "took this land and held it against the Mexicans, the Apaches, the Comanches, the Martians, the Russians, the Spaniards, and the Man in the Moon..." but by damn let it be time for them to have something done about the invasion coming only PARTLY through their area, and whoo boy, it's just not something that anyone should ever consider trying.

Yeah, "don't mess with tejas"... just buy them off.

I like your style 4. I've said this before but it wasn't received well by the Texas gang, nonetheless it's still painfully true

Well we all know you can't trust anyone who is from Washington. grin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

PS: I'm just trying to stir up chitt.

PPS: Sorta.

You Dan??? Stir the pot? Say it ain't so. smile

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Meanwhile, back at the ranch,,,someone please pull Gene out of the centerline of the fuggin river? Thx in advance.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Having read this whole thread, I am amazed at some of the comments from people that should know better.
No wall no matter where it is, how high or how long is going to stop people crossing the border. they will go over, under, or thru the wall. Starting a war with Mexico, ain't the answer either.
Standing firmly behind the law is the only answer to our border problem, and you all know that's not going to happen. I suggest you all learn to speak Spanish, your going to Need it. Rio7

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
It's going to take a special breed again to do what needs to be done. Those types exist today but they will not be allowed to do what needs to be done.

[Linked Image]

You have to get as many of them as you can the first time. There is more at stake than simply just illegal immigrants. They are evil individuals out there doing unthinkable crimes. And they fear nothing because they have nothing to fear, except their jefes.

Best and sanest post on this thread thus far !

GTC

greg
you had a really good solution a couple of years ago that i never forgot, but ain't gonna post it.

Oh. feel free to do so, Jefe'

PARTICULARLY if it was in reference to running the Feds offa' the Coronado Monument, with their half azzed display of rusty armor, and emplacing L40 Bofors guns there, in their "Interperative Center's" place.

Hell,...that's been entered into Arizona's Senatorial minutes for years now.

....and it's still a pretty damned good idea.

The heavily armored animatronic Chupacabras ?

I dunno',...

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not really. Easily crossed in many places without much wading much of the year.

Walk or swim, it still creates a choke point.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I love when curdog starts a thread.

Travis

I love it when the playground started debating who is a yankee..weren't Yankees taking down the Bars & Stars.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I suggest you all learn to speak Spanish, your going to Need it. Rio7

Bullchitt.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 9 of 26 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

471 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 2ndwind, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 47 invisible), 1,767 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,036
Posts18,520,993
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.