Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

1. Repeal the Posse Comitatus Act, or ignore it by executive order, and station the Army along the Mexican border, with authorization and means to take preemptive violent action. Individual immunity from civil action.

2. No hearings, no lawyers, no judges, no Due Process, for those caught in the act of unlawfully crossing the border. Broad discretion for the Army to say what "the act of crossing" entails.

3. Detention camps at the border for those caught crossing the border. Detainees forced to walk across the border into Mexico under the supervision of the Army each morning until the camp is empty. Including unaccompanied children. Begin again.

4. American activists protesting at the border to be swept up into the camps and forced to walk into Mexico. Presumptive waiver of all Constitutional rights.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One comment...one question.

More than half of the illegal immigrants in the country got here legally, but stayed when their pass expired.

What did we do in 1924?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tjm10025

1. Repeal the Posse Comitatus Act, or ignore it by executive order, and station the Army along the Mexican border, with authorization and means to take preemptive violent action. Individual immunity from civil action.

2. No hearings, no lawyers, no judges, no Due Process, for those caught in the act of unlawfully crossing the border. Broad discretion for the Army to say what "the act of crossing" entails.

3. Detention camps at the border for those caught crossing the border. Detainees forced to walk across the border into Mexico under the supervision of the Army each morning until the camp is empty. Including unaccompanied children. Begin again.

4. American activists protesting at the border to be swept up into the camps and forced to walk into Mexico. Presumptive waiver of all Constitutional rights.

I think that YOU better keep your half baked nonsense in Indiana, Pal,....and let resident Border folks, who have a clue configure the plan.

Repeal Posse Comitatus in your own backyard,....

not mine.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
...let resident Border folks, who have a clue configure the plan.

How's that been working?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

How's that been working?

It wouldn't take anything extreme...just different. The United States Government has done very little to curb illegal immigration in the past 25 years, and everything to encourage it in the past several. I would encourage people to look past the border. Illegals don't come to America to be near the border.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

How's that been working?

You, Mister are the CLASSIC example of our theorum that proximity to the Mexican Border induces ignorance, and that only DISTANCE from that border can provide any concise clarity, or understanding of the situation there.

How's that HIV from shared needles in your "rural Heartland" working out, azzwhole ?

.....something you might be better placed / situated to be stickin' your fascistic martial law oriented nose into,

....what ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by Scott F
Not really. Easily crossed in many places without much wading much of the year.

Walk or swim, it still creates a choke point.

Yep, no argument there.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Illegals don't come to America to be near the border.

Pat, they're coming to my courtroom. Every year, I have to deal with more illegal immigrants, and maybe some of them slipped past Crossfire's property on their way to Flyover Country.

Government has been failing to deal with this. Crossfire and his border neighbors may think they're filling in the gaps somehow, but based on what I'm seeing in MY courtroom, he's not being effective. His neighbors are not being effective.

Ineffective government. Ineffective citizens. If anybody thinks the illegal immigration situation is going to CHANGE without massive and alarming alterations to the way we've been living in this country, he's kidding himself.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

How's that been working?

You, Mister are the CLASSIC example of our theorum that proximity to the Mexican Border induces ignorance, and that only DISTANCE from that border can provide any concise clarity, or understanding of the situation there.

See my response to Pat.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Take away the incentives, welfare, and jobs. Then use electronics to monitor traffic. Put up an electronic laser fence zap whom ever tries to cross.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

How's that been working?

It wouldn't take anything extreme...just different. The United States Government has done very little to curb illegal immigration in the past 25 years, and everything to encourage it in the past several. I would encourage people to look past the border. Illegals don't come to America to be near the border.

You wouldn’t be talking about way up where I live would you? Like when BP set up a road block for an hour near Port Townsend WA a few years back and caught seventy some illegals from south of the border. wink

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7
Having read this whole thread, I am amazed at some of the comments from people that should know better.
No wall no matter where it is, how high or how long is going to stop people crossing the border. they will go over, under, or thru the wall. Starting a war with Mexico, ain't the answer either.
Standing firmly behind the law is the only answer to our border problem, and you all know that's not going to happen. I suggest you all learn to speak Spanish, your going to Need it. Rio7

Another white flag from the Lone Star State.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Sorry but that is a can of worms we DON"T want opened.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

How's that been working?

You wouldn’t be talking about way up where I live would you? Like when BP set up a road block for an hour near Port Townsend WA a few years back and caught seventy some illegals from south of the border. wink

Well sure. Illegals don't come across to live under an overpass in Laredo and wait to get deported. There is money to be made in gringo America and once they get several hundred miles from the border, deportation is a non-issue.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Sorry but that is a can of worms we DON"T want opened.

You don't think America has been invaded?

Watch what happens over the next few months in Europe, where they are not using their armies to control their borders. Europeans think like you do.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

How's that been working?

Well sure. Illegals don't come across to live under an overpass in Laredo and wait to get deported. There is money to made in gringo America and once they get several hundred miles from the border, deportation is a non-issue.

Several, like twenty some had felony warrants pending. I have no doubt they are still out there somewhere in the US.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
The Posse Comitatus act was not an issue in 1916.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
The Posse Comitatus act was not an issue in 1916.

THANK YOU!

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Out of it all came the National Defense Act of 1916.

No thanks to Woody Wilson.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Travis, For a little TWERP!! with a penis fixation,you wouldn't make a pimple on a South Texas, Ranchers ASS! Take your white flag and stick it where the sun don't shine. [bleep] Rio7

Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (264mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 51 invisible), 1,850 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,059
Posts18,521,394
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.