Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 26 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 25 26
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
"And I really doubt I branded you anything like that. I know it would not bother me in the least forcing Mexico to have the fence inside their border by more than just a bit. It seems to me I am on your side and I find myself at a loss just why that pisses you off."

Go back and read your asinine post which I responded to.

Then go to hell.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

How be we make "alarming and massive changes" in the way MEXICANS have been living in THEIR country,..... first ?

Kid around a bit with that, and get back to us.

And that worked so well for us elsewhere, didn't it?

Fixing Mexico is beyond our means and ability. What ever is wrong with Mexico is wrong because the Mexican people have made it that way. Not the US.

We wall them off, or we give up.

I haven't said a GD thing about "fixing" Mexico, Indie, and could really care less.

You naturally slow on the uptake, or just obstinately DUMB ? .... I GAF.

Okay, one more try here, Black Jack,.... let me re-phrase

How be we make "alarming and massive changes" in the way MEXICANS have been living in a 25 mile deep DMZ in THEIR country, below our LINE,..... first ?

WTF is your problem with THAT ?

and WTF is up with your endless and whiny litany about what worked elsewhere, whenever ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
It's damned enlightening that on any other issue where the Tejicans can stand up and thump their chest, they'll bleat "Don't Mess with Tejas" or proclaim that "we've played cowboys and Indians before, but we ain't played..." or some such schit.

Yet, one mention of building a fence and perhaps having to deal with the Cartels and the Mexicans and they'll start in on the "it's too hard; it won't work; it's too dangerous; it's too expensive" line of backpeddling and appeasement. Now, they'll love to tell you about how their ancestors (amazing how many those 300 original settlers begat when it comes time to tout lineage...) "took this land and held it against the Mexicans, the Apaches, the Comanches, the Martians, the Russians, the Spaniards, and the Man in the Moon..." but by damn let it be time for them to have something done about the invasion coming only PARTLY through their area, and whoo boy, it's just not something that anyone should ever consider trying.

Yeah, "don't mess with tejas"... just buy them off.

You are so damned ignorant of the border issues that you apparently don't know that wetbacks are the property of the Federal Government. If YOU trespass on a border ranch, the rancher can apprehend you and call the Sheriff to come get YOU.

If he detains a trespassing wetback and calls the Sheriff, the Border Patrol shows up and takes HIM to jail.

You expect Texans to fight the Cartels AND the Federal Gov't while you man your keyboard, pumping out solutions for a place where you wouldn't last a week.

It's hard for y'all to grasp the truth of the matter which is that we prefer the company of HONEST Mexicans to 95% of you yankees.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RIO7
Travis, For a little TWERP!! with a penis fixation,you wouldn't make a pimple on a South Texas, Ranchers ASS! Take your white flag and stick it where the sun don't shine. [bleep] Rio7

Is inheriting land in a schit hole strenuous? Seems pretty easy to me.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Then go to hell.

Isn't that near Dallas?

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Federal military control of the border (which I believe is what an army is supposed to do)

Just WTF are we PAYING through the goddam nose for, at this time ?

.....This "Border Patrol" outfit, I mean ?

Do you have any CLUE as to what sorta' "military presence" they represent here on a day to day basis ?

Do you have any CLUE as to how phargged up their "control" of this line is, and WHY it is such ?

Doesn't seem so,....your formula seems to be just add more of exactly the SAME.

Not saying your heart's in the wrong place, Bud,...

and I thank you for your passion.

I for one will PASS on your martial law fantasy.

Last edited by crossfireoops; 08/18/15. Reason: heart's in the right place

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
It's damned enlightening that on any other issue where the Tejicans can stand up and thump their chest, they'll bleat "Don't Mess with Tejas" or proclaim that "we've played cowboys and Indians before, but we ain't played..." or some such schit.

Yet, one mention of building a fence and perhaps having to deal with the Cartels and the Mexicans and they'll start in on the "it's too hard; it won't work; it's too dangerous; it's too expensive" line of backpeddling and appeasement. Now, they'll love to tell you about how their ancestors (amazing how many those 300 original settlers begat when it comes time to tout lineage...) "took this land and held it against the Mexicans, the Apaches, the Comanches, the Martians, the Russians, the Spaniards, and the Man in the Moon..." but by damn let it be time for them to have something done about the invasion coming only PARTLY through their area, and whoo boy, it's just not something that anyone should ever consider trying.

Yeah, "don't mess with tejas"... just buy them off.

You are so damned ignorant of the border issues that you apparently don't know that wetbacks are the property of the Federal Government. If YOU trespass on a border ranch, the rancher can apprehend you and call the Sheriff to come get YOU.

If he detains a trespassing wetback and calls the Sheriff, the Border Patrol shows up and takes HIM to jail.

You expect Texans to fight the Cartels AND the Federal Gov't while you man your keyboard, pumping out solutions for a place where you wouldn't last a week.

It's hard for y'all to grasp the truth of the matter which is that we prefer the company of HONEST Mexicans to 95% of you yankees.

Yankee, huh? Epic failure on your part, if only by an entire lineage and better than 400 years.

It's obvious you're given up.

That's disappointing, but it what it is.

Next?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by RIO7
Travis, For a little TWERP!! with a penis fixation,you wouldn't make a pimple on a South Texas, Ranchers ASS! Take your white flag and stick it where the sun don't shine. [bleep] Rio7

Is inheriting land in a schit hole strenuous? Seems pretty easy to me.

Travis

Sounds like the Cartels pay well enough to buy Tejicans.

Perhaps we should look at that fence along the Red River. Maybe Oklahomans don't sell themselves so cheap.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Practicing my spanish with this white flag sticking out my ass SUCKS.

But hey, Tejas knows best.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
"Put the damned fence on the MEXICAN side of the border, or ours, but put the damned thing up."

Our side is privately owned except for BBNP. But if you're cool with Texans giving up their property for the illusion of safety it will give the yankees... that is an option.

But..... it's probably 300 miles by river from Del Rio to Ft Hancock. How many places you reckon there are, in just that one stretch, where you can DRIVE to a spot where you can even SEE the river? Even if you had permission?

Go on...... take a guess. You'd be wrong. You'd have to build 25 -50 miles of road for each mile of fence. And the roads will wash out every five miles at least once a year.

Y'all ought to be grateful that I take the time to discuss this.

The other members who actually have spent considerable time on that River ain't interested in educating a bunch of damn fools.

Including Trump.

there is an awful lot of that border in arizona that is NOT private property, just saying.

I thought I made it clear from the Git-Go that ALL my comments dealt with the 1200 mile long Texas/Mexico Border,aka the Rio Grande, and the impossibility of fencing down its center.

Have you seen ONE post that proposes just exactly HOW to build that fence?

No..... you will see smart-assed comments, pictures of NYC and the Great Wall of China, and plenty of insulting remarks about Texas, but not a single response to the premise of the thread.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You know that this is a VERY valid point, 4 ?

SUPREMELY valid, in point of fact.

You seem overly comfortable with expectation of "Above and Beyond" from folks in the very THICK of things. HYPER critical of their failure to deliver goods to your SPEC. as it were.

....maybe it's just that MAGIC understanding of the situation on the line that you folks living miles therefrom that I lack.

Sorry we're not living up to Virginia and Indiana standards,....I'll try to boot everybody in the azz and get em' to try harder.

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How to build it?

Easy... Hire f'king engineering contracting firms like Halliburton who are in the business of figuring schit out and have them figure schit out.

It's a f'king fence. They are building one for the Saudis to keep ISIS out. They build deep sea drill rigs. They build all kinds of schit. I figure they can figure out how to build a f'king fence.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

You know that this is a VERY valid point, 4 ?

SUPREMELY valid, in point of fact.

You seem overly comfortable with expectation of "Above and Beyond" from folks in the very THICK of things. HYPER critical of their failure to deliver goods to your SPEC. as it were.

....maybe it's just that MAGIC understanding of the situation on the line that you folks living miles therefrom that I lack.

Sorry we're not living up to Virginia and Indiana standards,....I'll try to boot everybody in the azz and get em' to try harder.

GTC

The fence is PART of the solution, but one that is clearly too onerous for Tejicans to imagine, so they never even look at the other parts.

There's a hint there.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

PS: I'm just trying to stir up chitt.

PPS: Sorta.

You Dan??? Stir the pot? Say it ain't so. smile

DD is an Azhole, Scott, but a good Azhole, huh? wink

Hey buster, that's Azhole' to you.

This is about Mexico. Learn the language, hey?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"And I really doubt I branded you anything like that. I know it would not bother me in the least forcing Mexico to have the fence inside their border by more than just a bit. It seems to me I am on your side and I find myself at a loss just why that pisses you off."

Go back and read your asinine post which I responded to.

Then go to hell.

Ease up there partner, I ma just having some fun.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
US Census "states" that there are 40 million immigrants in US with "about" 10-12 million illegals. Highest population is 27% in CA.. Next was NY at 22% and NJ at 21%. Lowest percent for WV at 1.7%

The Center for Immigration Studies analyzed the data and said, among other things that: "absent any policy change, look for immigration to increase at a very high level".

Its doubled since 1990 and tripled since 1980.

And here, I forgot it was Taco Tuesday and I had a BLT for supper!

Link: http://www.newsmax.com/InsiderReport/Immigrant-Population-All-Time-High/2011/11/13/id/417827/

Last edited by bigwhoop; 08/18/15.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
C
ccd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The current system is broken by design. The leadership and higher ups in the cartels have always spent quite a LOT of their time living in the U S of A. Fences and walls are useless when they can just use the border crossing like everyone else. For all the supposed conservatives that inhabit this place to not see that the federal gov't is just as inept running the border as everything else it touches is hilarious.

The thing that scares me is all the Arab refugees that are legally coming over the last several years. They haven't been vetted very carefully and this will create many problems in the future. Some of the south east and South Asian Muslim refugees who are also legally coming over are much more radical than the Arabs. There is a reason why the countries they originate from are encouraging them to leave....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With Tejicans like this, it's no damned wonder a quarter of the state is de facto Mejico and the state politically will go D within a decade or so.

"Don't mess with tejas...unless we're on the border, and you're a cartelista... Then you can just pay us to be your bitch and we'll whine really loud if someone wants to build a fence and cut off your illegal activities and our money..."

JFC.

Check the Red River for fence options. Oklahomans might not be so cheap...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
We are loosing our culture from within and being invaded at the same time.
If you like your Country, you can keep it..................?

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ccd
The current system is broken by design. The leadership and higher ups in the cartels have always spent quite a LOT of their time living in the U S of A. Fences and walls are useless when they can just use the border crossing like everyone else. For all the supposed conservatives that inhabit this place to not see that the federal gov't is just as inept running the border as everything else it touches is hilarious.

The thing that scares me is all the Arab refugees that are legally coming over the last several years. They haven't been vetted very carefully and this will create many problems in the future. Some of the south east and South Asian Muslim refugees who are also legally coming over are much more radical than the Arabs. There is a reason why the countries they originate from are encouraging them to leave....

Thus, the multi-faceted approach to fixing the situation, but the Tejicans want no part of it.

Page 12 of 26 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (264mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 1,863 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,058
Posts18,521,375
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.